About the property
- Apartment851 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
1 Bedroom/1 Bath, Kitchen, Sleeps 2
Summer & Extended Stays Available // Furnished/Utilities- bring clothes & toothbrush! More Reviews that others in our area.
* FAMILIES/Groups- we own multiple Studio's, 1 & 2BR's on VRBO & VR to accommodate events, business travel, holidays. If this one is not available we have others- Ask for availability
* All our Yellow Palm 1BR Villa's are completely RENOVATED, privately owned property, uniquely decorated with new Spanish inspired pool and lush tropical landscape throughout. A single story building, (4) 1BR's, and exceptionally managed- Our many US & International Reviews tell our story.
* Each a roomy 850sf (79m2) 1BR/1 bath Villa. Fully furnished, modern bathroom, new kitchen with all cookware/dishes, dining area, uncluttered. LR has high, wood beam ceilings with fans. Each BR has a premium queen bed. Well appointed overall, private garden patio with BBQ. Modern interior-decor but with Spanish/Latin flare and retreat feel.
* Location- safe, desirable historic NE 7th Ave, just off Atlantic Ave, restaurants, shopping, salons and clubs. Only 8 blocks to beach. No hotel crowd or noise! Only 4 Villas in your own private building and pool.
* Peaceful yet walkable to everything- beaches, cafe's, boat rentals, fishing charters, shopping, art festivals, free concerts, night clubs and fantastic restuarants. Only 1-2 blocks to grocery, drugstore, coffee shop, bike rentals, pubs. Free city club car taxi
* Spanish inspired Pool: 10 ft x 36 ft x 5 ft depth with privacy fence/tropical landscaping, sitting ledge, water falls, large Italian travatine deck with chaise loungers, shade.
* FREE Laundry room with new w/d for stays greater than 1 week. Weekday use
* 20 mins from/to Palm Beach International Airport, 30 mins from Ft Lauderdale
* We are clean fanatics with a reputation for high integrity .
Susan & Bill Hallett
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Susan & Bill Hallett
Reviews tell our story and guest focus. We are proud multi-property owners, experienced and professionally manage all aspects as a, full time business. We are very disciplined about maintenance, clean freaks AND available if needed. We stay in vacation homes and know the value of a hassle free stay. We have professional cleaning and maintenance staff. Susan is from Connecticut/Massachusetts and Bill from Chicago. Together we travel extensively and the international inspiration and much of the décor are from various countries and adventures.
Susan & Bill Hallett purchased this Apartment in 2013
Why Susan & Bill Hallett chose Delray Beach
Location-Location! Spanish/Latin themed and inspired environment. Renovated & New everything, Tropical outdoor surroundings. Our location on historic NE 7th Ave just off the Ave is close to everything DR offers. It is a Safe Historic neighborhood, great neighborhood pride as one can tell by the properties. Walk to everything. Guests continue to tell us we are great value for the high quality vs. others they have stayed with...
What makes this Apartment unique
Spanish/Latin inspired environment with heavy Latin visual influences. Lush tropical landscaping covers the grounds throughout. Completely Renovated interiors and grounds, new pool and fantastic location. We as owners are good at what we do, very reliable and responsive, with keen eyes for details our guests appreciate. Our properties are meant to be comfortable, visual escape.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Lovely Delray respite
The home was lovely and afforded us everything we needed for a Florida break from winter. It was comfortable, and had everything we needed, including a Keurig coffee maker and gas grill. The pool was an outstanding feature, and provided a cool way to escape from the sun and heat. Our hosts provided everything that we required to make our stay wonderful. The location was great, as it was out of the fray of downtown, but close enough to the beach and shopping, making it totally convenient. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a rental in this area.
We pride ourselves in meeting (nearly all) expectations of the independent vacation guests we attract. It was a delight knowing you both enjoyed our landscaped venue, large pool area, Villa furnishings, kitchen and Spanish décor. Our location is indeed close to all and an easy walk to local DR activities and entertainment.
Great property! Had a fabulous week in a clean, spacious, home. Great neighborhood, biked to beach, fireworks, grocery store.
Bill & Susan were amazing hosts, helpful but not intrusive.
It was a pleasure hearing how much you enjoyed the tropical landscape around the pool and property as well as the spacious accommodations. We look forward to your next visit.
Yellow Palms, Delray Beach
We were so excited about going to Delray Beach and in particular we were looking forward to our stay at Yellow Palms. Our villa totally lived up to our expectations and it was a pleasure to enjoy the sights and sounds of Delray Beach and then be able to relax back at the villa. It had everything that we needed in terms of cooking and chilling out and was spotlessly clean. We had a great outside area to relax either by the pool or on our own private patio and this really made us feel at home.
Bill and Sue were were very attentive and were able to answer any questions we had.
We both absolutely loved Yellow Palms and we'll be back.
Thanks for making it a fantastic vacation.
Neil & Helen
We get many Brit's and so pleased you two had such a great time after the journey- we envied how relaxed you looked at the pool and walking the area!
This place was perfect.
My wife and I can't wait to go back next year. Well maintained, very clean, location is perfect.
Bill and Susan are perfect hosts.
Both of you were a blast and it was great to see you enjoy our amenities and the fun that is Delray Beach. See you again next year.!
Nice setup, good location, very peaceful. And a very cool dog on premises. Would do it again.
It was a pleasure to see you two enjoy the sun & pool, patio and Delray so enthusiastically.
My husband and I stayed at Yellow Palm for almost three weeks. Our one bedroom villa was so clean that you could eat off the floors. We had everything that we needed from kitchen supplies, comfy bed and gas grill on our own private patio. The courtyard is beautiful and the pool with all it's lounge chairs was an added bonus. You can see that Susan and Bill take great pride in their property from the decor in the villa to the beautiful landscaping.
Location, Location, Location....We biked to the beach and Pineapple Grove, walked downtown and to the grocery store and had cigars on the inter-coastal, which is right at the end of the street. What more can you ask for.
Thanks for sharing your home with us! It truly was one of our favorite vacations and we hope to come back again next year!
A pleasure hosting you as you fully utilized our facilities & amenities, location to all and convenience. Glad you appreciated the attention to details we apply- no local owner is better!
* 2 blocks to grocery/pharmacy, bike rentals, 4 blocks to Atlantic Ave to exciting Spa's, restaurants, shops, clubs, many festivals and free concerts in the park. * Free City club car taxis to all downtown locations and Beaches- walk, bike or drive 8 blocks to Delray's beautiful beaches to swim, snorkel, sun, scuba * Walk to Delray Tennis Center: lessons, cardio classes, professional tournaments.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* Maximum occupancy- 2 people * Departure Clean fee included. Extended stay cleaning every 2 weeks at cost, additional * NO Pets. NO Smoking * Cancellation: Within 60 days, 100% if rented for same dates & rate