About this rental
Award winning private cottage directly on the sea! #1 rental on the island
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
Toilet · shower · Outdoor shower
Hosted by Seaside DonAsk a question
About Seaside Don
International teacher, volunteer and small entrepreneur for 25 years...After 9 years in China I decided I wanted to see a real sunset again and moved to Curacao to teach history and philosophy. Started diving again and fell in love with the island, bought a property and built a little cottage for the first time in my life. It's been a special journey and I like to share it. Introducing people to Curacao and, specifically, to Banda Abou is a very fun part of my life. This is a special place with an incredible unspoiled natural vibration that you wake up to and when the moon is right or the breeze hits you properly it can make for a magical, magical experience!
Seaside Don purchased this Cottage in 2012
Why Seaside Don chose Cas Abou
It's simply one of the most incredible spots I've ever seen. It's been a lot of work and a lot more to come but it's decidedly a labor of love and intention.
What makes this Cottage unique
Under-the-radar beauty and a place dedicated to grounding and loving.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Smoking allowed - Only outside.Only outside.
Max guests: 2
- All Ac and fans must be off when not in use, thanks for thinking green!
- VRBO doesn't make clear that payment fees are for the guests. Please reminded that all payment fees are for the guests, thanks!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact