About this rental
Most Unique Cottage On Curacao-seaside, cliff-high, private plunge pool, natural
- Swimming pool
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- No Smoking
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
Toilet · shower · Outdoor shower
Hosted by Seaside DonAsk a question
About Seaside Don
After living 9 years in China, including 2 years as a Peace Corps volunteer...I wanted a change. I came to Curacao to teach history and philosophy, opened a small shop which has since closed and started a small business managing properties. This is the only property I've ever bought and I have a lot of fun with the details that make it a truly special place. Introducing new friends to our island and especially to the natural areas of Banda Abou is a real pleasure for me!
Seaside Don purchased this Cottage in 2008
Why Seaside Don chose Cas Abou
Well...it's as you see it in the pics. Beautiful. Outrageous. I've never seen anything like it.
What makes this Cottage unique
Watching the moon set over the sea...Watching the constellations traverse the night sky...Private...Steps to the sea with an incredible house reef...Crazy sunsets...Amazing bird/sea life...Simply surrounded and embraced by beauty. It's the first and only property I'll ever buy and I love to share it.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
- Depending on other bookings we are flexible with check-in/out. Please make sure all AC and fans are off when not in use.
- VRBO doesn't make clear that guests are responsible for all payment fees. Please be reminded that guests pay any payment fee.
- All standard specifics are in your contract and info package after you book.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)