Charming holiday house located in the center of Rome
- english, italian
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Not only is the apartment spacious, comfortable, and beautifully decorated, including every amenity a visitor to Rome might hope for, but the kndness and consummate preparation of the owner made the experience perhaps the most pleasurable we have enjoyed in many years of international travel.
BY TRAIN: A 10-minute walk from Termini station, the apartment is easy to reach Whether you arrive by train or plane.
BY METRO: Victor Underground Station (Metro - Red Line) is located just a few steps from the apartment. From the station you can reach the main squares of Rome: Piazza della Repubblica to Piazza Barberini, the Spanish Steps to Piazza del Popolo, Piazza San Pietro and the Vatican.
WALKING: Within a 15 minute walk you can ...
• Reach Both the Basilica of St. John and Santa Maria Maggiore
• Discover the wonders of the ancient Rome, including the Colosseum
• Admire the work of Michelangelo in St. Peter and Constraints - where His famous Moses is
• Relax in the Monti district, sitting in a coffee shop by the square, enjoying the sunshine, watching people passing by, and sipping an aperitif
• Enjoy the best restaurants the city has to offer. You will be spoiled for choices!
EVERYTHING IS VERY HANDY.
Esquilino is one of the most popular and characteristic neighborhoods in Rome. Piazza Vittorio is the heart of this district. The elegance of the buildings can still be seen: the imposing columns, the imperial stucco facades and the high arcades. The architecture follows the Savoy's style, Which the Italian royal family wanted to replicate in Rome When the capital was Transferred from Turin. Today, this architecture has blackberries blended with a modern and multi-ethnic city.