S' more Fun Cabin: This Strawberry Valley cabin was built for family fun and has everything you need to make lasting memories. The cabin is situated on a private lot with large pine trees. Breathe in the cool mountain air from your deck and watch the wildlife stroll by. 4 bedrooms / 3 baths, 2800 sq.ft. This cabin is perfect for a great escape to the mountains.
Come enjoy all the area has to offer with ATV trails from cabin and nearby fishing in Panguitch Lake, Aspen Mirror Pond or Navajo Lake.
Take in the area's beautiful national and state parks. Zion NP, Bryce Canyon or Escalante Grand Staircase are all great day adventures.
A little closer to "home base", you can explore the Mammoth Caves, horseback riding (summer months) or Cedar Breaks National Monument.
Regardless of your activity level enjoy the fresh mountain air and the amazing stars that make this area such a natural beauty.
• Apple box tv ( HBOGo/ESPN/Fox/Netflix/others available for use with guest account info)
• (1) King
• (2) Queen Beds
• (5) Twins
• (1) Futon Bed
• Propane BBQ Grill Patio
• Fire pit!
• Miles of ATV and hiking trails
• 50 min. to Brian Head Ski Resort
• 43 miles from Bryce Canyon Nation Park (east entrance)
• 43 miles from Zion National Park
• 11 miles from Navajo Lake
• 21 miles from Pangtuich Lake
• 2 hours from North Rim of the Grand Canyon