Prices are for one unit only and and good for up to 8 guests.
**ESSENCE FEST AVAILABILITY - MESSAGE US, DO NOT INSTANT BOOK!**
FOR MORE THAN 8 GUESTS OR BOTH UNITS, YOU MUST MESSAGE FOR A QUOTE PRIOR TO BOOKING.
SHORT TERM RENTAL LICENSES: 17STR-06552
LOTS OF BEDS!
3 queen beds, 2 full beds, & 1 full sleeper sofa
or 3 queen beds, 1 full bed, 2 twins, & 1 full sleeper sofa.
1,500+ square foot, charming Victorian walking distance to the new Whole Foods, red line street car, the new VA and LSU Hopital complexes. 1 mile from the French Quarter, CBD (downtown) Super Dome and arena, and quick interstate access.
In New Orleans we call it a "shotgun, camel-back." That means each room comes after first in succession. There is a second floor that is only half as long as the first floor, forming the camel's back. This is true New Orleans flavor!
Fully furnished with all towels, linens, furnished kitchen, etc. Stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher. Hair dryer.
* Adjoining unit available. Sleeps 16 when you rent both units.
● Central AC/heat
● 14' ceilings down; 12' ceilings up
● original wood floors and fireplace mantels in every room
● full kitchen
● key-less entry - nobody needs to carry (or lose) a key!
● back deck and rear fenced in yard
● high speed wireless internet access
● 47" cable HDTV in unit 1; 55" cable HDTV in unit 2
● laundry machines in both units
● outdoor charcoal grill
● 6 foot folding table and folding chairs on site for larger groups
● air mattresses
Centrally located without being in the middle of everything. Several billion dollars of new construction hospitals are going up 5 blocks away - they in no way interfere with day-to-day life and are fun to gaze at when walking down Canal St.
The neighborhood is mixed-income. If this is your first time in New Orleans or don't know how to handle yourself in an urban non-tourist area, maybe reconsider. However, if you know that you don't need to walk down every dark alley and know the major roads, you will have no problem.
If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
Please be courteous and respectful of other guests in any neighboring units (if applicable) as well as neighbors - specifically with late night noise.
If you use the back yard, please clean up after yourself. Broken glass and discarded cigarette butts will result in deduction from damage deposit.
1. NO SMOKING of any kind. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. No candles or open flames.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Additional guests beyond the amount of booking will result in an additional charge.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Excessive re-arranging of furniture will result in deduction from the damage deposit.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
8. Parking: No reserved parking is provided. We will make every attempt to hold at least one parking spot open in front of the house, but make no guarantees.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels or blankets. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Missing or excessively stained bed linens will result in a deduction from the damage deposit.
10. Fireplaces are not operational. Please do not attempt to use them.
11. Do not leave space heaters on when leaving the house.
12. Do not remove, adjust, or tamper with Mardi Gras masks or other décor.
13. Always lock all exterior doors when leaving and when checking out. We are not responsible for theft.
14. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
15. Removal or damage of ceiling fan remotes will result in a damage deposit charge.
16. Storms: if there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Failure to abide by any of rules may result in a possible forfeiture of damage deposit.
*Cancellations & Alterations:
-If cancelled 90 or more full days prior to the Check-in Date: full refund minus any service charges incurred.
-If cancelled 22-89 full days prior to the Check-in Date: no additional charge, 50% of total booking amount refund provided we are able to rebook to another guest.
-If cancelled 21 full days prior to the Check-in Date: no refund.
-If you find you have less guests than your original booking, 1 price adjustment may be made prior to your arrival. Refund is 50% of additional guest fee up to 1 week prior to arrival.
-If you think you might cancel or have questions, please ask BEFORE booking!