***Please click on ASK MANAGER A QUESTION for the best rate and to confirm availability.***
***Rent With Confidence! We have over 400 five star reviews for all of our VRBO listings***
Most high demand season weeks are offered on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday check-in & out. HOWEVER, we may be able to offer longer or shorter/midweek stays depending on the time of year - another reason we encourage you to message us to assure the matching of your dates with the best rate.
The Ritz-Carlton Club® is nestled in the famous Lionshead village located at the base of Vail Mountain. While the resort does offer quick transportation to the slopes with a complementary ski caddy and valet located at the Eagle Bahn Gondola, world-class skiing and winter activities are just steps away. It’s just a quick shuttle ride to Vail Village for more of the best skiing, shopping and dining options in North America.
Though its exterior is modeled after the Austrian Rococo architectural marvel, the Schönbrunn Palace, the interior of our luxury Vail resort transforms into a contemporary Bavarian retreat, with luxe natural finishes, gleaming hardwood floors, and wood-burning stone fireplaces. A striking view of the Rocky Mountains, seen through two-story floor-to-ceiling windows serves as the centerpiece of our Great Room.
The Winter activities include but are not limited to: down hill skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, ice skating, cross-country skiing, with a world class Nordic Center situated in the village.
For Summer activities the valley offers incredible mountain bike riding, golf, hiking, Jeep tours, road biking, rafting, kayaking and fishing.
The 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Villa is very large @ 1434 sq. ft not including the separate balconies.
High lights of amenities:
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and slab counters
• Marbled bath tubs, separate shower with Rainforest shower heads double sinks and heated floors
• Spacious living room featuring a gas fireplace and entertainment center
• 2 Large King beds with sleeper sofa in living room and roll away beds available
• Evening turndown service
• Large soundproof windows with separate balconies
• Bose Radio and stereo system with 42” flat screen TVs in each room
• Lounges, restaurant and bar on site
• Dedicated on-site Concierge service for travel needs, dinner reservations, tee times and more
• Outdoor heated pool, whirlpool spa and fire pit
• Fitness facility with movement studio
• Spa services and treatment rooms
The lists goes on….
As a guest at our Vail, Colorado resort, you will enjoy the great outdoors any time of year, with activities ranging from skiing and snow sports to world-class golf, fly fishing and hiking. Situated on the western edge of Lionshead Village, The Ritz-Carlton Club, Vail is located near the many boutique shops, art galleries and gourmet restaurants that abound in the town of Vail.
THE BOOK IT NOW FEATURE IS A REQUEST FOR RESERVATIONS, NOT A CONFIRMED STAY. Please do not reserve your airfare until you have communicated with us and have an executed rental agreement.