Villa, 9 Bedrooms, 9 Baths, (Sleeps 22)
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 7(Sleeps: 22)
Bunk bed (4)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 22
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Cancellations made with at least 45 days prior to the check-in date will receive full Reservation Deposit back (which is 50% of total rental amount)
- If a cancellation occurs with less than 45 days, the Reservation Deposit will become non-refundable but rescheduling will be offered at no cost.
Hosted by Ricardo UmañaAsk a question
About Ricardo Umaña
Our family purchased the terrain back in 1982, when reaching Flamingo Beach from San José was a quite an endeavor. Back then, there were no phone lines, water was only from wells and very few services existed. The north ridge was completely virgin, only a handful of homes existed on the south ridge. Over the years Flamingo started growing beginning with a beachfront hotel and several condominiums. The marina was built in the 90's the area continuing growing, always maintaining a family-oriented experience. We first built a house with three bedrooms and a swimming pool. Over the years we added apartments and detached bedrooms with the idea of accommodating friends and family but making sure each room had its privacy so everyone could enjoy their space. IN addition to the existing tree, we planted more, thus creating a lush green environment where you truly feel surrounded buy nature and overlooking the magnificent Pacific Ocean. We love our place and hope that you do too!
Ricardo Umaña purchased this Villa in 1982
What makes this Villa unique
If you like to be close to nature, in a house surrounded by trees and with a peaceful ocean view then this is the place for you. Some our guests have labeled it as an "organic house" and we couldn't agree more. Sitting by the pool under the shade of a magnificent ceiba tree that's at least 100 years old is awe inspiring.
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, polish