Golfer's Dream Vacation Condos (3 Avail) Course Views & Bundled Golf Membership(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:29-60 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 Condos w/ 2 Bed-2 Bath / Gorgeous Golf Course / Golf Member Transfer Available
Two are located within the VERANDA-style building which are the largest condos with 1-car garages. The third is located within the TERRACE-style building and at 1600 sq ft, it is the largest end unit.
Or, you can use the Facebook search bar and search for:
BONITA NATIONAL GOLF VACATION RENTALS
The first condo, which is shown here, is known as Lennar's "Arabella" model within the Veranda-type condo building. This second-floor, end unit is the largest and most luxurious of the Veranda condos. As an end unit, it has side windows in all rooms and therefore is very bright and sunny inside.
This spacious, first-floor unit offers the identical floor plan of the Arabella. Both the Arabella and the Bromelia Veranda condos have a 1.5-car garage.
I, is and end unit, and it is the largest and most luxurious within the Terrace building.
The Veranda condo has a 1.5 car garage with opener, and the Terrace condo has a carport + elevator.
Be one of the first to rent these stunning, new condos which I've had professionally designed and furnished. Once you see them, you will want to rent one for years and years to come!
From inside the beautifully designed and professionally decorated Veranda condo featuring 1,886 square feet to the great outdoors of this exquisitely planned resort-style community, you’ll find something special to do from dawn to dusk. From a morning round of golf on the world-class 18-hole Gordon Lewis golf course, to an exercise class or a swim in the resort-style pool, you can be as active or relaxed as you wish. There’s always something special happening within the prestigious Bonita National Golf and Country Club community!
• Located in prestigious Bonita Springs, this luxury golfing community is just 20 minutes from SW Florida Intl. Airport, 5 minutes from I-75, 15 min from Barefoot Beach, and 40 min from Ft. Meyers Beach.
• Just 15 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico where you'll find outstanding restaurants, all kinds of watersports, and lively, local bars like Doc's Beachfront (best thin-crust pizza in FL!). The sandy beaches are like white talcum powder and the sunsets on the Gulf are the most breathtaking that you'll ever see!
A GOLFER'S DREAM VACATION LOCATION!
• Bonita National Golf and Country Club is an amenity-rich, gated, private golfing community built by premier builder, Lennar, with a stunning entrance and resort-style landscapes and waterfalls throughout.
• Full golf membership privileges available. This rental allows you to become full golf club members during your stay with full privileges on the course and at the club house, restaurant, gym, and spa. (Golf membership transfer fee required).
• Stunning course has a cart fee of just $21/round which makes Bonita National the best value in golf in SW Florida!
• Golf members may reserve tee times up to 10 days in advance with morning tee times reserved for members and their guests only.
• Pro shop with PGA pro who offers lessons, golf equipment, and apparel.
• Upstairs, end unit offers stunning views from both front and rear screened-in lanai areas. Front lanai faces west. Rear (golf course side) lanai faces east and therefore will not become too hot to enjoy during any part of the day. Very private, quiet 2nd floor unit with no neighbors above you. As a corner unit, all rooms have windows which allow for great views and lots of natural light to pour in.
• One car garage with epoxy floor and auto garage door opener.
• Beautiful, paver brick driveway and walkways. Professionally maintained landscaping with royal palms and beautiful, flowering annuals.
• This veranda condo building has its own private pool in addition to the resort pool at the Amenity Center, so you are just steps from taking a cool dip on a hot day!
• Open floor plan design with vaulted ceilings. Crown molding runs throughout all rooms. Large great room with minibar, dining room, and bar-height bar stools at granite bar.
• Luxury kitchen with extra-high maple cabinets and nickel hardware. Granite countertops and bar-height bar at which guests can eat. Appliances are all stainless steel and include microwave, glass-top stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Everything is BRAND NEW.
• Breakfast nook in kitchen with seating for 4 in the bay window which looks out front lanai.
• Comfortable den with leather sleeper couch, chairs, and LCD TV.
• Master bedroom suite includes king sized bed, his & hers walk-in closets, a 2-basin granite vanity, tiled shower, and spa bathtub. Large bay window offers stunning views of lakes and 3 golf holes.
• Guest bedroom has two twin beds, large closet, night stand and dresser. Guest bathroom offers vanity and full-sized tub.
• Laundry room with large washer and dryer.
• Rear (golf side) lanai for sunrises, front lanai for sunsets. Too beautiful to miss either!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2015
- 1886 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Power and fishing boat rentals nearby. Naples Zoo nearby. Naples Trolley Tours, Arts Center, Miniature Golf, Bird Sanctuary, Nature Center, Seminole Gaming Place, Dog Racing Track just a few minutes west on Bonita Beach Road. Everglades, and Horse Riding. World Famous Barefoot Beach 6 miles away. Coconut Point Shopping Center with 110 stores and 20 Restaurants. ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course Front
Golf Course View:
This top-floor, corner unit, veranda condo offers breathtaking views across beautiful finger lakes of 3 golf fairways & greens. Facing east, the lanai will not become too hot to enjoy all day long....moreless
- Lake View:
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
3 condos are available. The "Arabella" is shown here, and it is on the second floor with private stairs. The "Bromelia" is on the first floor. Both have garages. The third is a Terrace w/ elevator...moreless
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio
Golf membership transfer available & affordable. 2015 rates are $21 per round. Includes cart. Renters who have golf membership privileges are allowed to reserve tee times up to 10 days in advance...moreless
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
April - Veranda Condo
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
29 night min stay
Nov - Dec - Veranda Condo
Nov 1 - Dec 30, 2017
29 night min stay
High Season - Veranda Condo
Jan 1 - Mar 30, 2018
60 night min stay
My Standard Rate
29 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,200
- Application Fee $75
- Cleaning Fee $175 + tax
- Golf Membership Transfer $350
- Tax Rate 11%
Additional information about rental rates:
"Bundled Golf" means golf membership is transferred to guest who pays the $350 Transfer Fee.
50% due within 7 days to book property. 50% due 120 days prior to check-in date. This VRBO system will not allow me to choose anything greater than 90 days.
Member-guests can book readily-available priority tee times 10 days in advance. No Chelsea (lottery) system with limited tee times and renter's greens fees like other 'bundled golf' communities, at this time.
All rates and fees are subject to change until reservation is confirmed by owner in writing.
Guests are advised that our existing insurance policy is available upon request. Limits in existing policy applies to lease period and guests are encouraged to obtain Renters Insurance if deemed insufficient. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Monthly rentals only (minimum 30-90 nights depending upon time period)
Age 30+ lessees only, please. All guests / family members of lessees living in the unit for more than one night must be declared on the contract. Violation of this clause will result in the lessee's forfeiture of the damage protection deposit.
Florida state law requires the owner's collection of 6% tax on all rental fees and cleaning fees.
Lee County law requires the owner's collection of 5% tax on all rental fees and cleaning fees.
Total tax which owner must collect from lessee by law = 11%
Rates are subject to change at any time.
Photos and descriptions within this listing are examples only of this unit or a like kind unit, and are subject to change at any time.
The Golf Membership Transfer Fee of $350 is optional.
Construction is presently underway in various areas within Bonita National Golf and Country Club. The owner will not refund any rents, fees, or taxes pertaining to construction issues.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
(2 condos available!) This brand new, top-floor, corner-unit condo with stunning lake and golf course views is located within SW Florida's newest premier golfing community, Bonita National Golf & Country Club.
offers a one-car garage with garage door opener and gorgeous paver brick driveways and walkways. A professional interior designer has designed and beautifully furnished each room with high-end furniture. Open floor plan with large great room and dining room with vaulted ceilings. Crown molding in all rooms. Granite counters in kitchen and both baths. Amazing views from both lanais.
Year Purchased: 2015
About the owner: My name is Steve Addy, and I am a business owner and long-time real estate investor. with plans to retire one day into the veranda condo, so you can imagine that I want these places to be nice for my family and me, too! When I saw how stunning of a golfing community which Bonita National was, I purchased TWO end-units. I have rented properties for over 20 years, and I insist on providing my guests with more that what they expected. This is why most of my units are rented year after year by the same folks.
Why the Owner Chose Bonita Springs, FL, USA:
With your paid golf membership transfer fee, you will have UNLIMITED access to the beautiful golf course and pay only the $21 cart fee per round. You will not find a nicer course or a lower rate per round in SW Florida. The course is challenging and fun!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
You will have full golf club membership privileges when you purchase the golf membership transfer. This is not required, though, so non-golfers can save money and enjoy this resort-like community. Bonita National also has an amazing amenities center which includes a salon, massage services, and a beautiful new gym with all kinds of workout equipment.
- Primary: +1 586-770-3505
Links to more information:
Veranda Condo Front Elevation. Your unit is the top, right, end unit.
Veranda Condo offers 1-car garage with garage door opener, paver bricks and walk
Bonita National Golf Course
View into great room and rear lanai
Relaxing den with 43" LCD TV and pullout queen sleeper
Master bedroom with king size bed, large bureau with mirror, and an amazing view
Guest bath. I forgot to take photo of the master bath w tub, shower, 2 sink
Large nook within kitchen at front of house. Sun sets outside of this bay.
Soon, a walk-in pool with two waterfalls. Restaurant and bar
Outdoor café and restaurant
Large rear lanai faces east and looks out over finger lakes and golf course.
Front Veranda (condo has two lanai, front and rear)
Veranda Condo Entrance with rich landscaping and paver brick walkways
Veranda Condo walkway between garage and front door
Dining room and bar area for great entertaining!
Great room as seen from master bedroom doorway. 55" TV not seen here.
Very large, relaxing den with 43" LCD TV and pull-out queen sleeper
Guest room with two twin beds, large dresser, mirror, and 32" LCD TV.
Very large kitchen with all stainless appliances, Keurig, everything you need!
One of several community pools. This pool is located right next to the condo.
Master Pool with waterfall feature
Six lighted, brand new tennis courts
View of 3 golf holes from rear lanai
Laundry room with extra large capacity washer and dryer. Drying rack, Shark Vac
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.