If fishing is your game, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Mountain Home vacation rental cottage should be your Arkansas stay! Boasting a location near White River and Buffalo River, this property provides easy access to trout fishing and more. Wakeboarding, skiing, and boating on Bull Shoals or Norfork Lake are all great activity options during your trip. Even explore the woods of the Ozark National Forest! Return each day to the comforts of home or dine out at local restaurants in town.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Couch & Air Mattress
Arkansas' lush outdoors easily follow you inside through the home's numerous windows! Make yourself comfortable in the living room; taking in the scenic views as you do.
Before the sunsets, step out onto the patio - gazing upon the White River, located just feet away, as you sip an evening nightcap. Fire up the gas grill to cook dinner's main course to perfection while the rest of the group prepares complementing dishes in the fully equipped kitchen. For an al fresco feast, pull up a chair around the outdoor table or dine indoors at the 4-person table, with spillover room for 2 at the bar.
Complete the day with a feel-good movie on the flat-screen satellite TV! Afterward, wash the day's efforts away in one of the 2 full bathrooms before bidding everyone goodnight. Crawl into the master bedroom's cozy queen bed, as everyone else finds inviting accommodations in the 2 spare bedrooms.
Anglers and outdoor enthusiasts alike are bound to fall in love with this property - perfectly nestled on the White River! With fishing right in your backyard, you might just find yourself enjoying the ultimate staycation.
Fields of green stretch farther than the eye can see as you drive away from the home. Revel in the beauty of the area as you arrive at either Buffalo River for more trout fishing or the Ozark National forest for hiking, picnicking and kayaking - both located within minutes of the home
Speed things up with a day on Norfolk or Bull Shoals Lake! Waterski, boat, swim and simply relax as you achieve the perfect sun-kissed tan. Refuel with a meal and drink at 178 Club or head back to Mountain Home for Colton's Steak House, Back Forty Burgers, or Gaston's.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered patio with gas grill and outdoor dining area, flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, fresh linens and towels, ample parking in the gravel lot, and so much more
- Peaceful Mountain Home location on the White River, minutes from other rivers, Norfolk Lake, and Buffalo Shoals, plus close to town's restaurants, shops, and attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Marion County Regional Airport - 954 Airport Rd, Flippin, AR 72634, (~ 12 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (Max of 2 Allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the air mattress and couch (not a pullout), bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in