Kyle's Place is your country home away from home. It is settled in a picturesque farm valley surrounded by woods in south western Dunn County, Wisconsin. It is approximately 16 miles from Menomonie. It is a place to come and relax, re-connect with your family and friends, and rejuvenate by spending time in the great outdoors. The property allows for walks and biking trails in the woods, seeing wildlife, bird-watching, hopping on the county ATV or snowmobile trail, riding bike, or sitting on the deck and enjoying the scenery.
Even though we are in a quiet, peaceful valley there are plenty of interests nearby:
* Four lakes within 10-20 minutes for boating, fishing, or swimming
* Red Cedar Bike Trail and River is approximately 8 miles away for using the trail for biking, cross-country skiing, or tubing/kayaking down the river
* Many local museums and historical sites in the area
* Local cheese factories with the famous Ellsworth cheese curds and possible tours available
* Antique stores in nearby towns
* Outdoor Water park approximately 25 minutes away
* A family fun amusement center with indoor water park and more approximately 40 miles away
* Scenic Highway 35 about 30 minutes away for sight-seeing the Mississippi River towns; perfect for your motorcycle ride
This is a two story home which includes three bedrooms, a family room with a pull-out queen size sofa, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, two updated bathrooms, dining and living room with open concepts, and a laundry room for your convenience. Outdoor space provides decking with a grill and a patio area which includes a fire pit and hot tub.
We do not rent to groups under the ages of 35.
Kyle's Place is not a venue for parties or events.
Only paying guests may be on the property at all times.