Cavenaugh Bay, East Shore Family Get Away(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Call Me to Talk Through Any Specific Questions You May Have.
The home itself is quite practical for lake use. It has a bit of a 70's feel, but appliances, carpet, and linoleum has been updated in the main area. The kitchen, barbecue, , deck and fire pit are all nicely linked together so no matter the activity everyone is close.
The Bunk House is quite fun for all the children and helps give privacy between the adults and children after a long day on the water. Its quiet and will accommodate a kid movie, or rock out session. They can also sleep in better in the morning if desired. There is room for quite a few in the bunk house but depends on individual needs or expectations how many you actuall want to fit.
The property actually has lots of parking compared to other lots on our road. It is mostly flat or partially inclined. Loading in and out is a piece of cake.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 14
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 5-14
- Bedroom 1: Master BR is about 15 x 13 w/ a view and full size sliding outside door to deck It is spacious and has a private attached full size BR. Vanity w/ single sink, bath tub, shower and toilet. Bedroom 2: Second bedroom is smallish but quite functional. It has a C-Bunk style bunkbed. This means its a single on top and a double on the bottom that folds into a seating style couch. This room also has a full size slider to the deck and with a view of the lake. Bedroom 3: This sleep area is actually a "Bunk House w a Loft". So the capacity is somewhat dependent on the occupants needs. Easily 3 below and two in loft. As many as three in the loft and 4-6 or 7 below. It is carpeted in the main area. The Loft is plywood. There is a functional smaller flat screen and Dvd player. Also a iPod stereo. We have two mattresses and two sleeping pads below and a double futon mattress in the loft. I would suggest you bring "sleeping bags" or your favorite blanket for this sleep area. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
4-6 max in K primarily for children. Family room is connected and open where adults often sit and eat. Also, best place to sit and eat is on the deck where there are 2+ tables and screened shade/sun....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
Family Room/Living Room off kitchen. Two couches, three swivel rocker, one oversize wingback with auto man. Round swivel table, end table , desk, table/desk with chair and lamp, Shoe bucket!...moreless
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Refrigerator with Freezer Drawer, IR Range, Oven, Goose Neck Sink w Disposal, Trash Compactor, Coffee Pot, Small Table w 4 Chairs, All Utinsils & Dishes, Microwave, Dishwasher, Mostly Open Floor Plan...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Pet Fee $150
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
I am new to VRBO and working on getting more pictures of the inside and updated both inside and outside. We have a great fire pit with logs around it right off the deck by the kitchen. The inside is much improved and finished with new carpet, lenolium, and appliances. It still has a bit of the 1970's retro as well as a great-room family feel to it in the main area.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, April 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.