This house features an evaporative cooling system, High speed WiFi, and its own Netflix account.
NOTE: 1 NIGHT RATE IS $200, PETS ARE ALLOWED FOR A $50 CLEANING FEE
The music corner is a favorite. Guitar, percussion instruments and djembe drums are there for creating rhythms and music… some of the best times I have ever had. Adorned with original art which includes a photo-op in the dining room next to the Power grid. A Mad Max type device powered by pyramids and Quartz crystals. Intriguing?
The kitchen is fully equipped and has a breakfast bar for convenience. Comes with a high tech induction stove top that can boil water in a min. There is also a BBQ on the patio for grilling up!
The tastefully decorated master bedroom has its own private bath and a retro tube TV/VHS combo for those nostalgic movie nights.
The second bedroom has two full beds and will easily sleep 4.
All rooms have screen windows and ceiling fans.
The whole house is available for use.
Interaction with Guests
I can be contacted by phone or text message at all times.
The Park Sendero is located in the high desert in Joshua tree. A beautiful view of the boulders and to the left the rolling hills in the distance… take a walk or search the skies at night for constellations or maybe a UFO. Perfect for viewing meteor showers.
2 minutes from Joshua tree village and five miles from the west entrance to the National Park... a grade A experience, it is open to the public for free after 5 pm. What a way to see the sunset!
It's 7 miles from the Boomtown Yucca Valley. A great community where you can shop till you drop, in some of the most intriguing stores of Antiques, desert treasures, and local art.
Happy hours exist here, there, and everywhere.The Joshua tree saloon happy hour offers 2 dollar drinks from 4 to 5 if you want to get an early start. Add a burger and fries or great Mahi Mahi fish tacos.
If you're in the mood for something really healthy, Natural sisters café, located across the street, has the best salad I have ever had; “World of flavors”.
Other Things to Note
Many things to see and do:
1. Noah Purifoy 10 acres of art. This could very well be called interactive art because you can go in it, around it, through it, and on it. 63030 Blair Lane Joshua tree 92252.
2. Section 6 Onaga trail. It has some cool hiking, climbing and petroglyphs to see. Beautifully natural, a local secret spot! You can even see it from the house.
3. Integratron a parabolic dome shape structure in the Mojove desert near Landers CA designed by Ufologist George Tassel. The Integratron is capable of rejuvenation, anti-gravity, and time travel? Built from instructions from aliens and is located on an intersection of powerful geomagnetic forces that amplifies the earth's magnetic field. Please see Wikipedia.
4.Gobblers orchids across the street from the Integratron a beautiful garden.
5. Goat Mountain astronomical research station. See it while you are there.
6.Oasis of Mara (the place of little springs and much grass) A lush oasis of 29 palm trees in the rarest of places, which is a corner stone of the Joshua Tree National Park story.
7. Visit 29 Plams Inn for dining and entertainment.
Do you like to hike?
8. Malapai Hill… The throat of an ancient volcano, in the middle of pleasant valley, don’t miss it, this is a fascinating place.
9. Black rock hike or Indian Cove both have a camp ground and great rock climbing.
10. Pipe canyon, nature preserve located in the National Park.
11. High desert nature preserve.
12. High desert nature museum. Be sure to visit this one!!
13. Sam’s family spa hot water resort. If you want to relax with the kids in the best water in the world, it is located in Desert Hot springs about 40 minutes away.
The Park Sendero is 3 hours from Los Vegas and 3 hours to San Diego and 2 ½ hours from Los Angeles.