About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Come enjoy the tropical splendor that is Liki Tiki Village Resort. Relax in accommodations that include a variety of amenities for the whole family including a water park. Liki Tiki Village Resort is located only minutes from Walt Disney World® Resort, SeaWorld Orlando®, and Universal Orlando® Resort.
Explore the 64 acres of lush landscape around this Orlando water resort. The lagoon features a gently rolling wave pool, five water slides, an erupting water volcano, a waterfall, a toddler's area, spouting tiki heads, and a dancing fountain. Around the lagoon are lounging areas and a children's playground. Stroll around the Polynesian-themed complex and become immersed in its tropical beauty.
Your 2 bedroom 2 bath condo will include:
1 King Bed (Master Bedroom)
2 Twin Beds (2nd Bedroom)
Living Room (Queen Sofa Sleeper)
2 Full Bathrooms
Flat Panel TV
DVD Player(in living room)
Iron & Ironing Board
At the Resort guests can enjoy:
2 Heated Pools
Heated Waterpark with slides, volcano, wave pool, toddler play area
2 Kiddie Pools
2 Outdoor Hot Tubs
2 Computer Rooms
WiFi (throughout resort)
Picnic Area (4 gas & 6 charcoal grills)
Sand volleyball court
Miniature Golf (9 holes)
Lake front beach area (with fire pit)
Fishing poles & bait
Poolside Bar & Grill
Retail (Gift Shop & Convenience Store)
Theme park tickets
Kids Game Room
The lagoon features a gently rolling wave pool, 5 water slides, an erupting water volcano, a waterfall, a toddler's area, spouting tiki heads, and a dancing fountain. Enjoy your favorite read while the children play pirates, mermaids, or whatever their imaginations conceive. Around the lagoon are lounging areas and a children's playground. For a treat or full meal, experience Shipwreck Sally's Bar and Grill.
Grocery stores, Wal-Mart, Target, and pharmacies are conveniently located only moments away from the resort. Being located on U.S. 192, our Orlando vacation condos provide the opportunity to make day trips to the Atlantic beaches on the east coast and the Gulf beaches on the west coast.
EARLY CHECK IN AND LATE CHECK OUT ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FRONT DESK ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONFIRMATION LETTER.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
ADDITIONAL COSTS: $17 per day resort fee due at check in.
Resort Fee includes WiFi, local calls, Liki Tiki Lagoon access, mini-golf, paddle boats, sports equipment, surrey bikes, and in-room safe.
Staff is available 24 hours a day to assist you! 24 hour security & front desk services!
The Welcome Center will send a detailed arrival letter to you via email with check in instructions, late arrival info, everything you will need once you make your final payment on your reservation. If you have paid in full for your reservation, a detailed arrival letter will be sent as soon as possible.
Owner / Property Manager
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 22, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
My kids had a blast
It was a great place to stay very comfy and spacious. The only bad thing was it was raining and cold so we had to be inside all the time.
Food was im the couch! When I called the office to let them know housekeeping came and made it seem like I put the food there and I ate at restaurants. Other than that good experience!
Good hospitality and many activities
The property is large enough to offer many good activities on site including free paddle boats, fishing, and golf in addition to the small water park. It is also big enough to have a variety of guest including several rowdy, large families and college age kids... Since this is a bit of the off season for them, they seem to be offering low rates for non-owners. The room we were assigned did show a bit of wear as compared to ones we have stayed at in Liki Tiki in the past. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Not what its cracked up to be
1. There was an extra $100 "resort fee" when we arrived. It was not clear that this was not one of the fees we had already paid. We had already paid much more for this place because it appeared to be very nice.
2. Ants in the kitchen and Master Bathroom.
3. Washing machine wouldn't go through entire cycle without help.
4. The staff buzzed around in gas golf carts way faster than the facility speed limit and it made them sound like chain saws running outside my condo all night.
5. The first 3 nights we were there kids were smacking cars and making car alarms go off all night.
6. The water park was so full you couldn't move without touching people.
7. The other pool was full also and people had small children in the hot tub. I don't want to sit in bacteria infested warm water after a diapered child!
8. The interior of the condo looked aged and the couch looked like it had been part of a frat house! It was filthy and very worn. None of the furniture was comfortable.
9. The furnished kitchen didn't even have a bowl for cereal.
This place was a BIG disappointment! Last time I went to this area I stayed at a different condo that was this price for two condos and it was nicer.
10. The location is not very close to the things we wanted to visit. It says its close to Disney, but this is not my definition of close.
The location is a little bit off of 192 and should be a quiet location if security was doing there job and if staff weren't racing the golf carts around all night.
11. I have oxygen and breathing equipment that must be plugged in at night and the second bedroom has almost no plug-ins by the beds. I had to unplug the lamp and live in the dark all week. Come on, get on the ball, too many gadgets need recharged to have a shortage of plugs around a bed, even if its a kid instead of an old fogey like me!
12. They did accommodate our request to arrive early, but they also received another $100 dollars for that accommodation. This is the only reason it was a 2 instead of 1 star rating.
Homey and Nice
With all the many choices in Orlando, as a single mom on a budget that simply wants to see her kid smile Liki Tiki was very affordable in comparison to other properties as far is space and a good time is concerned. We booked last minute (as in week before) and Coco key was sold out, plus my friend thought she'd have extra people so we'd need more space (they didn't end up coming). Still the spacious two bed room mini apartment was very very homey with an up and a downstairs balcony. The pool is gorgeous and heated. The water park does close at 7pm but the pool stays open until 12am. Beds were comfy, floor was clean. It felt like a little village of which my daughter would have enjoyed a few more nights but our short stay quickly came to an end.
Please be aware that there is a $100 deposit that must be collected before you can be provided with a room. That can be expected almost anywhere so do bring a valid credit card. The staff was overall friendly even though I felt a little weird by one of the looks I got as I sat trying to figure out my credit card situation as I had somehow forgotten to transfer money the previous day and of course it takes at least 24 hrs for most money to transfer onto a credit card.
It wasn't far from the parks. Security was enforced. We felt safe, comfortable and happy to have found a nice place to call home for the weekend. You will enjoy.