IMPORTANT NOTICE: The maximum allowable number of guests at this property is 16 persons. All adult guests must sign a Waiver prior to arrival at the estate. This estate is designed for family use. Adult only groups require prior owner approval.
This newly built and award winning** home has been purpose built for family gatherings and large groups. There is something for everyone – whether your 2 or 100 years old. The private boat launch, dock and pool ensure a hassle free vacation away from the crowds that is tailored specifically for you. You'll enjoy use of canoes, kayaks, paddleboards and a paddleboat - all included in your rental.
Sleeps 16 in their own beds with 4 private bedrooms, a gigantic 6 bed bunkroom and media room with 120-inch screen, 3 1/2 bathrooms. Spacious open floor plan with expansive waterfront views.
In the summer, there is water fun for all ages including a private boat launch, dock with moorage, a graduated depth pool with large swim step for little ones, canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards and a paddle boat - all included in your rental. And when you are ready to relax, sit back and enjoy the views underneath the large shade fly covered patio or come inside and enjoy a movie on the 120-inch movie screen.
In the winter, this property is perfectly located just a short drive from Mission Ridge and Leavenworth. Whether your skiing and sledding on the snowhills or taking in the winter festivities at Leavenworth, you’ll love returning back to the log burning fireplace and cozy indoors of this beautiful retreat.
Smaller children will enjoy endless hours of fun in the bunkroom that comes fully stocked with toys and games. Outdoors is a play structure with swings and slide or take them for a ride on the paddle boat. Those seeking a more relaxed day can sit in the shade and watch all the lake and pool activity while taking in local wildlife.
You’ll enjoy cooking meals in a fully equipped chef’s kitchen or outdoors on the multiple gas grills.
This estate is centrally located with great access to local wineries, great golf, Chelan Waterslides park, antique malls, local dams and more. But we warn you… you might not want to leave the estate once you get there!
- Private pool with an outdoor heated shower, reclining chaise lounge chairs
- Private boat launch
- Private dock with swim ladder and boat moorage space
- Covered patio with large dining set and additional sofa seating
- Spacious front lawn for playing yard games
- Child play structure with swings, slide and a sand box
- Outdoor patio & pool speakers with connectivity to any Bluetooth device
- Canoes, kayaks, paddleboards and paddleboat usage included in your rental
- Daily bird watching of geese, quail, ducks, blue herron and two bald eagles nesting nearby
- Neighborhood fruit stand provides fresh fruit, produce and ice cream
- 280' x 90' Grass field for pickup games of frisbee, football, soccer or whatever else you can think of
- Wood burning fireplace and radiant floor heating
- Open floor plan with connected living room, dining room and kitchen
- Fully stocked chef's kitchen with a 6 burner Viking gas range, griddle and double oven
- Breathtaking waterfront views from the dining room, kitchen, living room and upstairs bedrooms
- Bunkroom/media room containing a 120-inch screen w/ projector and lots of toys/games for children and adults
- Wireless high-speed internet throughout
- Office desk with two extension monitors and printer
- Indoor ceiling speakers with connectivity to any Bluetooth device
- Commercial grade elliptical machine
- Laundry room with full size washer/dryer
Sleeps 16 people with 4 private bedrooms, loft and a bunk room/media room. Four bathrooms plus an additional laundry room shower.
- Master Bedroom #1: King bed with private bathroom, Tempurpedic mattress, down comforter, oversize soaking tub, shower, office desk with two computer monitors and waterfront views
- Master Bedroom #2: King bed with private bathroom, Tempurpedic mattress, down comforter, oversize soaking tub, shower and waterfront views
- Guest bedroom #1: Queen bed with a ladder to an additional queen bed loft, down comforter, waterfront views
- Guest bedroom #2: Queen bed with window to side yard, down comforter, baby crib
- Bunkroom with 6 twin memory foam mattresses/beds
- All bedrooms have blackout shades and ceiling fans
- Baby crib located in Guest Bedroom #2
- Located on a private cove on the east shore of Lake Entiat (a dam’d segment of Columbia River) a short 2 ½ hour drive from downtown Seattle
- Centrally located: 10 miles from downtown Wenatchee, 30 miles from Leavenworth, 20 miles from Mission Ridge, and 30 miles from Chelan.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS and CONVENIENCES
• 10 minute drive to Wenatchee stores and restaurants including Costco, Fred Meyer, Safeway, Bass Outdoor Shop, and the Wenatchee Valley Mall.
• Short drive to Bear Mountain Ranch Golf Course (Chelan), minutes away from Desert Canyon Golf Course (Orondo) and Highlander Golf Club (East Wenatchee).
• Minutes from outdoor hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking and cross-country skiing areas
• Many neighboring wineries in the Chelan, Wenatchee, Cashmere and Leavenworth areas
• 20 miles from Mission Ridge ski resort
• 30 miles from Leavenworth
• 40 minutes from Chelan & Slidewaters waterslide park
• Neighboring historic fruit stand selling local fruit, produce, flowers and gifts (open May – Sept.)
• 10 miles from Rocky Reach Dam and Visitors Center offering free dam tours and a museum suitable for all ages
• 25 miles from historic Cashmere's amazing antique mails and Applet/Cotlets factory/tour
- The maximum allowable number of guests at this property is 16 persons. This is strictly enforced and failure to comply will result in immediate eviction from the property and forfeiture of all fees paid.
- THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER 24-HOUR EXTERNAL VIDEO SURVEILLANCE. Homeowner reserves the right to view video. Non-compliance with rental agreement policies will result in immediate eviction from the property and forfeiture of all fees paid.
- All Guests must be at least 25 years of age unless accompanied by the parent or legal guardian.
- No campers, tents or RVs are allowed on this property.
- All Guests are required to sign a Release & Waiver of Liability before entering this property.
- No pets, no exceptions.
- This is a non-smoking property (indoors/outdoors)
- Pool is typically open April - September, please check with property manager.
- The dock is in the water July 1st - October 31st only (due to Columbia River restrictions to protect salmon runs)
- CHECK-IN time is 4 pm and CHECKOUT time is 11 am
** This home was the winner of 5 of the 7 home design awards issued by the North Central Washington Home Tour including Best of Show, Best Kitchen, Best Use of Technology, and Most Efficient Floor Plan.