Luxury waterfront lake home with private boat launch, pool, hot tub and dock.
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 16)
QUEEN BEDROOM #2
queen · Crib
MASTER KING BEDROOM #1
BUNK + MEDIA ROOM
twin/ single (6)
QUEEN BEDROOM #1 + LOFT
queen · sleep sofa /futon
MASTER KING BEDROOM #2
Bathrooms: 3, Half Baths: 1
MASTER BATH #2
Toilet · tub · shower
LAUNDRY ROOM SHOWER
Toilet · tub · shower
MASTER BATHROOM #1
Toilet · tub · shower
OUTDOOR POOL SHOWER
Pool / Spa
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Child toys, youth paddleboards & kayaks provided.Child toys, youth paddleboards & kayaks provided.
No pets - No pets on property inside or outside.No pets on property inside or outside.
No events - No parties, bachelor/ette events or weddings.No parties, bachelor/ette events or weddings.
No smoking - No smoking - interior or exterior.No smoking - interior or exterior.
Max guests: 16 - Adult only groups require prior owner approval.Adult only groups require prior owner approval.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- WAIVERS. All adult guests must sign a Waiver prior to arrival at the estate. Adult only groups are not permitted at the Estate without owner approval.
- No tents, RVs, campers or lawn structures (bouncy houses, slides) are permitted. No events, bachelorette/s, weddings, etc. permitted.
- Property is under 24 hour exterior video surveillance. Owner reserves the right to review video at any time.
Hosted by DarbyAsk a question
We are Washington State natives and owner's of a residential construction company. We have three young children and a desire to raise our children with an appreciation for family, community and faith in God. We built this home purely so we could could enjoy time with our family, friends and invite others into community with us. This property has been a blessing to us. We are thrilled to be able to make it available to others so that they might have the opportunity to connect with family and friends in the same way we have.
Darby purchased this House in 2010
Why Darby chose Orondo
This property is suitably named "Sunken Acres" because it is actually 12 acres, however, today only 2 1/2 acres remain above the water. Lake Entiat (also called Rocky Reach Reservoir) was formed following the building of the Rocky Reach Dam in 1962. We were in search of the perfect property - not only for our family, but a place where our friends and community could all come together to connect and build memories. We fell in love with property first and foremost because of its breathtaking waterfront location on a private little cove and the proximity to Seattle. Only 2 1/2 hours drive, it is easy to make the trip for a weekend getaway. The location boasts the amazing seasons of Eastern Wa with lots of snow in the winter and plenty of sun in the summer. We love that we can play there all year around! The original property had a rambler that had been completely gutted and was condemned. We decided to start over and design & build an amazing home that captured the views and was specifically designed for hosting large groups.
What makes this House unique
- Your very own private boat launch and dock. No need to make a special trip to a state park to launch. - All water toy use is included in your rental: Tandem kayaks, youth kayaks, adult SUPs, youth SUPs, paddle boat and canoe. - Centrally location between Lake Chelan, Wenatchee and Leavenworth makes the estate a perfect location for taking in all of the Eastern Wa sights and activities. But we warn you, you may not want to leave the estate once you get there! • 10 minute drive to Wenatchee stores and restaurants including Costco, Fred Meyer, Safeway, Bass Outdoor Shop, and the Wenatchee Valley Mall. • Short drive to Bear Mountain Ranch Golf Course (Chelan), minutes away from Desert Canyon Golf Course (Orondo) and Highlander Golf Club (East Wenatchee). • Minutes from outdoor hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking and cross-country skiing areas • Many neighboring wineries in the Chelan, Wenatchee, Cashmere and Leavenworth areas • 20 miles from Mission Ridge ski resort • 30 miles from Leavenworth • 40 minutes from Chelan & Slidewaters waterslide park • Neighboring historic fruit stand selling local fruit, produce, flowers and gifts (open May – Sept.) • 10 miles from Rocky Reach Dam and Visitors Center offering free dam tours and a museum suitable for all ages • 25 miles from historic Cashmere's amazing antique mails and Applet/Cotlets factory/tour