Condominium for rent with flexible rental term
Condominio en alquiler con plazo de arrendamiento flexible
*** Overview ***
This 2 bedroom / 2½ bath penthouse, located right in the heart of the historic city center, offers luxury living and stunning panoramic views. Conveniently located on Calle Larga and perched atop the bank of the beautiful Tomebamba River, the apartment features breathtaking views of the city, the mountains, and the river, from the living area and balcony, as well as the private rooftop terrace.
*** Perfect Location ***
We are right on the heartbeat street of Cuenca’s El Centro Historic District – Calle Larga – and only four blocks from Parque Calderón, Cuenca’s main square. It is an easy stroll to the city’s finest restaurants, galleries, markets, shops, museums, and the attractions that Cuenca is famous for. Just a block away is the famous Mercado 10 de Agosto, filled with inexpensive fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, and fish, with lots of mouthwatering food booths upstairs.
The apartment is also only a few minutes away from the El Vergel neighborhood where you’ll find SuperMaxi, a modern supermarket, two small malls, cinema, and the newly remodeled Parque de la Madre. The very large Mall del Río is a short taxi or bus ride away.
*** Exquisite Furnishings ***
This elegant penthouse is newly constructed and is fully furnished with modern furniture, high-speed fiber optic internet, and two TVs. Excellent security with electronic key-card access to the main entrances. This apartment is the top floor of the building, and is located far enough back from the street, so it is quiet with minimal street noise.
Throughout the penthouse are beautiful marble floors and all marble/granite counter tops. The apartment features top down / bottom up window shades in all rooms, including blackout shades in the bedrooms.
Both the living room and master bedroom feature large-screen 50” LED TVs. The master bedroom has a king size bed, while the second bedroom has a queen size bed. Both bedrooms have private en suite bathrooms, in addition to the guest bathroom.
The kitchen is fully furnished with modern appliances, dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee maker, cookware, and tableware. The laundry room has a full-size washer and dryer. The apartment has an office area with amazing views of the city.
Both the living room and master bedroom feature large-screen 50” LED TVs. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, while the guest bedroom has a sofa-bed. Both bedrooms have private en suite bathrooms, in addition to the guest bathroom. The kitchen is fully furnished with modern appliances, microwave oven, coffee maker, cookware, and tableware. The laundry room has a full-size washer and dryer. The apartment has an office area with amazing views of the city.
An abundance of storage space, with closets all along the hallway, in addition to those in the bedrooms.
*** Maid Service ***
We provide a complimentary weekly maid service, which is included in the rent.
*** Cell Phone ***
We provide a Samsung Galaxy J1 smart phone for your use during your stay here.
*** Serene Environment ***
The apartment occupies the top floor (139 m²/1500 sq. ft.) of the building, and includes a private rooftop terrace (25 m²/270 sq. ft.). The condominium has entrances from both Calle Larga, and from the lovely Río Tomebamba river walk below. The condominium is divided into seven small buildings, and is filled with beautiful trees, gardens, and courtyards, to provide a pleasant and serene atmosphere, a rare find in historic El Centro.
There is a beautiful promenade along the riverbank, just outside the lower riverside entrance to the condominium..
*** Convenient Transportation ***
There are bus stops one block away in either direction form the apartment on Calle Larga. Bus fare is only 25 cents. There is a constant stream of taxis right outside the door. This is one of the easiest places in the city to grab a taxi. Taxi fares normally run from $1.50 - $3.00 to most locations. The airport is just 15 minutes away, and $3.00 via taxi.
There are two secure and inexpensive parking garages within a block of the condominium.
*** Television and Internet ***
We provide high-speed fiber optic internet service, and television via DIRECTV, as well as internet TV. We subscribe to the DIRECTV Gold plan, which includes 150 channels, including quite a number of channels with English programs. These smart TV’s also offer internet-based television, including 83 major USA cable channels via Sling TV, movies via NetFlix, plus YouTube, Pandora, and other services.
*** Welcome Guide ***
Our property manager will welcome you and provide you with all of the information you need for a delightful visit. In the office area, you will find a “Welcome Guide”, which provides information and recommendations for restaurants, and places to visit, as well as other useful information. The “Welcome Guide” also includes instructions for operating the appliances.
Our penthouse is truly a one-of-a-kind in the El Centro area. It offers our guests the chance to experience Cuenca with a level of comfort, luxury, convenience, and ambiance that you won’t find anywhere else in Cuenca, Ecuador, a UNESCO World Heritage City.
*** Rental Terms & Conditions ***
1. Rent: Rent is non-refundable within 60 days of your arrival unless another guest can be found to take your place for the dates of your stay.
2. Unless specifically documented in the rental agreement, the rental amount is for two residents only. A fee of $10.00 per guest per night must be paid in advance for each additional guest staying in the apartment. The total number of people staying in the apartment at any one time must not exceed four people. Payment must also be made 10 days in advance of the guest's arrival.
3. Security: We are required by our Condominium Association to provide the names of each person staying in our apartment and the dates of their stay, whether it is for all of the rental period or a shorter period. Also a copy of the passport or cédula of each guest must be provided to our property manager.
4. Smoking: Smoking is prohibited throughout the complex, including on balconies, and outdoor common areas. Guests must go outside the condominium complex, should they wish to smoke.
5. No pets.
6. Keys: You will be provided with two copies of keys to our apartment, as well as key cards for the main entrances. These must not be given to anyone else. All entrances must be locked upon entry and exit.
7. Residential Use: The condominium is part of a residential complex. Any other commercial and/or group usage (10 people or more) must be approved by the administrator.
8. Apartment Rules: Guests must follow the Apartment Rules that are listed in our “Welcome Guide” in the apartment. We will also supply you an electronic copy of the “Welcome Guide” when you make a reservation. The Condominium Association also requires that you sign a copy of the rules.
9. Security Deposit: After inspection of the apartment, unless damage has been done or items are missing, we refund the full security deposit within seven days to the account used to pay the deposit.