Large and new apartment (140 sqm) a few meters from Piazza Cavour and 200 meters from Castel Sant'Angelo, 400 meters from San Pietro, 700 meters from Piazza del Popolo.
The apartment can comfortably accommodate 8 people and close proximity to major tourist sites and the nearest public transport makes it perfect for a stay in Rome!
Luxury Cavour is as follows:
- double living room with air conditioning, wifi, TV, dining table and 3 sofas.
The living room, thanks to the architecture of the apartment, can be closed easily, turning into a single living room with a double sofa bed and a bedroom with 2 single beds.
- 2 large double bedrooms with large wardrobes, air conditioning and TV
- 2 bathrooms with a walk-in shower
- large kitchen, fully equipped for preparing meals and with a small table for breakfast
The apartment is equipped with wifi, hair dryer, iron, coffee maker, washing machine, dishwasher, air conditioning, bed linen and towels.
The valuable furnishings and paintings made of scarves by Hermes and Gucci are just one of the many notes of great value of this house.
The apartment has just been renovated and you will notice the love and care for details that make this apartment a rare pearl.
Rione Prati is recently built, in fact it was created by the city council on 08.08.1921 which decided to reduce the extension of the nearby Borgo district.
The name of Prati has ancient origins as the place's toponym and indicated the meadows extending from the surroundings of Castel S. Angel.
The area for its amplitude, lent itself to be used as a base camp of armies that were interested in the conquest, and sometimes also in defense of Rome. This military character remained in the area for a long time, then used for exercises until the construction, in the late nineteenth century, of the great barracks of Prati and the name of the contiguous area of Piazza d'Armi, today in the district of Vittoria.
Today, the numerous shops, bars and restaurants make this district full of life! Here are the things we recommend:
- Stroll through Via Cola di Rienzo admiring the shop windows to get to Piazza Risorgimento, a stone's throw from Piazza San Pietro
- As an alternative to shopping, to live an exciting experience, you can cross Borgo Pio starting from Castel Sant'Angelo to find yourself near the Colonnade of Bernini and gradually discover the façade of the Basilica.
- What to see: Piazza Cavour, Palazzo di Giustizia, Via Cola di Rienzo - Shopping, Church of the Sacred Heart of Suffrage - Museum of the "Souls of Purgatory", Museum of the horrors of Dario Argento, Piazza Risorgimento, Via Ottaviano - Shopping, Castel Sant Angelo, Borgo Pio, Via della Conciliazione, Santa Cecilia Auditorium.
Fantastic restaurants, taverns, breweries and exclusive shops increase the comfort of this magnificent location.
A few steps from the apartment you will find one of the most famous and ancient wine bars in Rome, where you can combine and taste excellent wines, meats and cheeses of the highest quality.
In case you wish, we can offer the following services:
- Pick up from / to the airport or station
- Italian cooking courses, single or group
- Tour of Rome and other cities
You will be asked for the final cleaning of the apartment an amount of 80 € for 2 people, 88 for 4, 96 € for 6, 104 x 8 people
Additional cost of € 80 for 2 persons, € 88 for 4 persons, € 96 for 6 persons, € 104 for 8 persons, will be charged for cleaning.
The company reserves the right to check in by 15.00. Early check-ins based on availability of the apartment.
The company reserves the right to check in by 3pm. Early check-in according to availability of the apartment.