• Comfortable and modern Guest house that can sleep up to 4 guests, on a fully landscaped acre. We call the property Hale E Komo Mai, the 'welcome house'.
• Spacious bedroom and living room areas, with well furnished kitchenette. There is also a full bathroom with large walk in shower and an outdoor shower.
• Large covered lanai with comfortable seating and dining area.
• Fully landscaped acre with many varieties of palms, heavenly-scented gardenia and other flowering plants, and a small orchard with orange, lemon, lime and avocado trees (in season). Located on quiet, dead end road, nestled behind private gated entry with native Ohia trees and wild orchids.
•The property contains the Guest house and also a large resort-quality Main house (see VRBO 460402) that can accommodate up to 7 guests . The Guest house and Main house can be rented individually, or together for larger groups. With the Main house the property can accommodate up to 11 guests.
• Convenient to:
o Hilo shopping, restaurants and services
o Nearby Keaau and Pahoa towns for: farmer's markets, cafes and restaurants
o Kalapana lava flow; Volcano National Park; Richardson Beach (whales in season)
o Hot ponds; local zoo; botanical gardens
o Walking/running/cycling on some 100 miles of well packed private cinder roads in the subdivision, with all main roads paved. Are you training for a run, bike race or triathlon? Lots of opportunities to train here!
o Free swimming every day at Pahoa and Hilo in large community pools with life guards.
• Amenities in Guest house:
o Kitchenette with full size fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, hot plate, electric skillet and full set of pots, pans, dishes and cutlery
o Propane Barbecue with side burner on large covered patio
o Large walk in shower and full bathroom
o Aloha Broadband wireless internet service!
o Flat screen TV with DVD player for streaming TV or movies (with small library of DVD movies available)
o Satellite TV with HD channels
o Access to washer and dryer
• Rental agreement
o A short term rental agreement and house rules apply to all rentals (to be provided as part of the rental process)