Wonderful indoor/outdoor living in a relaxed 3 bedroom (4 bed), 2 bath house with a lovely, private back yard, bougainvillea covered patio w/grill, flower gardens, pool & hot tub, and views of the Santa Rosa Mountains in the distance. Whether waking up to the chorus of birds in trees, roadrunners dashing across the lawn, bright sun and skies or going sleep to chirping crickets and stars blazing overhead, this is a tranquil little spot.
The house has an open living/dining area with an adjoining kitchen, a master bedroom with king bed, a second bedroom with queen bed, and a third bedroom with two twins.
The house is located in the Indian Palms Country Club, a gated community that is adjacent to the Empire Polo Fields and its many festivities -- Coachella and Stage Coach among them.
This is also a great base for expeditions to Joshua Tree National Park, the Salton Sea, and other outdoor adventures in the area. The house also offers convenient access to the Thermal HITS horse show, PGA West golf tournament, Indian Wells Tennis Garden and the many other exciting opportunities that the area offers.
- A dog may be permitted with pre-approval. Please send us information if you are looking to bring your dog.
- Check-in & out is flexible when the cleaning schedule allows.
- The pool can be heated for an additional fee.
- The 13% Occupancy Tax is WAIVED for stays of 30 days and more.
- Monthly rates may not be quoted correctly. Please ask if you are interested.