About the property
- Condo1078 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 1078 sqft Interior + Lanai, 2 Bed, 2 Bath, Sleeps 6
Create your ideal vacation at this beautiful beachfront 2 bed, 2 bath luxury property. This villa has been meticulously updated and ready for you and your family in one of Maui's most popular resorts. Enjoy the islands of Lanai, Molokai, west Maui mountains, year round sunsets, whales, dolphins and turtles from your large private lanai.
<p>IMPORTANT - Additional $14/night parking and optional $10/night gym facility fee is paid to the resort at checkin by guest</p>
Villa KS-258 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 9:39 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 5 nights 05/21/2018 - 05/26/2018: From $241/nt (regularly $349)
<p>Kaanapali Shores boasts many onsite amenities, such as 24 hour front dest operation, full service restaurant, two pools, three lighted tennis courts, fitness and massage center ($10/day per person, paid at check-in to front desk), plentiful parking ($14/ night per car, paid at check-in to front desk) jet spas, complimentary scuba lessons, and wedding gazebo. An additional benefit for parents and children is the resort's year-round Camp Kaanapali children's program. Other conveniences include an on-site salon, tropical flower shop, beach apparel store, and walking distance to nearby restaurants and shopping plaza. You will love the Kaanapali Shores Resort!</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
* Personal grocery shopping service to stock your pantry and refrigerator with your pick of favorite foods and beverages upon your arrival or during your stay
* Special occasion fruit, wine and cheese gift baskets packed with fresh fruits, chocolates, gourmet cheese selection and wine pairings
* Thinking of buying? Contact our full service real estate and property management division for a complimentary rental analysis and investment profile
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Absolutely Fabulous and EVERYTHING you expect!
This condo was exactly as advertised! The view you see in these pictures is exactly what you get. The condo is neat, clean and well kept. It's stocked perfectly with everything you need in the kitchen (dishes, cooking items etc) -- the frig is big and works great. The stackable front load washer and dryer are newer and were lovely to have! The condo even had boogie boards, sand toys, lots of huge beach towels and two Tommy Bahama's folding chairs to take to the beach. The property is beautiful and the staff there were fantastic. I would stay in the condo again for sure! Oh and the beds were super comfortable, the water for showers had great pressure and was hot! TV's worked great and we had zero issues while there.
Awesome Condo with a Beautiful View
I can't say enough good things about this place! The condo was wonderfully spacious with a gorgeous view of the ocean and pool off the lanai. Everything in the condo was updated and functional, and the property grounds were beautiful and well-kept. Kaanpali Shores was easily accessible and close to a lot of beaches, restaurants, shops, etc. The property's beach didn't have a ton of sand due to high tide from recent storms, but you're pretty much surrounded by beaches wherever you go. The condo had tennis courts and shuffleboards, along with beach toys (boogie boards, snorkels, cooler, etc.). We spent a lot of time in Lahaina Town (Front St.) for happy hours and paddleboarding/snorkeling, and went south to Wailea and Kihei multiple times since it was an easy drive. Grocery, liquor, and restaurants are all within walking distance. Two people in our group had stayed at another condo on the property and said this one was better - needless to say, I highly recommend it!
Spacious, clean, and incredible view! All of the extras - water gear, beach chairs & umbrella, boogies, etc, were a nice perk.
The view is amazing and would be what would bring us back. Condo itself needs updating.
We had an incredible time in Maui. The condo was fine overall, with the view absolutely being the best part. What a great location. AC works fine but make sure the sliding doors are shut for it to work. The pools and hot tubs were fantastic. Our kids loved spending time there, and the beach is awesome as well. Loved being so, so close to the beach! There is a grocery store across the street, a 5 minute walk. We utilized it often and cooked a lot while we stayed there. For our family of 5, if we didn't, we would spend so much per meal eating out, so we tried to cook some to save a little money which worked out great. Lahaina is also about a 10 minute drive, and we went there just about everyday. We loved Front street! We worked with the property management KBM, and they were good. The property at Kaanapali Beach Resort is made up of units that are privately owned and many that are owned by the resort. The staff of the property were mostly friendly, with the exception of the maids who one day would not give a tiny soap bar when ours ran out since we were in a private unit. Completely, over the top rude to us, but that's not a reflection of this condo. Also parking was 9 bucks a day which was not expected, and was due upon check in. That left a bad impression along with the fitness center charging 10 bucks a day per person if we used that...would have loved to, but not at that price. It should be included. I would give the condo a 5 star rating if not for a few other negatives. The condo was nice, but I have to say that it is definitely showing it's age. The carpet at the entrance badly needs to be replaced. It's old, frayed, and also the carpet is frayed pretty badly by one of the chairs in the living area. Needs to be replaced yesterday. The oven, not exaggerating, takes 30-45 minutes to preheat! The refrigerator ice dispenser does not work. The bathtub in the master does not drain well...standing in water while showering. Those are the negatives, and none of them necessarily deal breakers. Overall, it's such a great location that we just dealt with the negatives. The condo just needs updating and a little more attention to detail in our opinion. It was our best family vacation we've ever taken. The islands are a clear evidence of our Creator and of His love...what an amazing and beautiful place He created.
I spent 6 days with my family of 6 and we enjoyed every minute of it. the ocean, the pools are amazing and the people are very friendly. The apartment is large and has a lot of cooking utensils. The view from the apartment is great. I will definitely come back again if I have the opportunity to visit Maui in the future.
Everything u need is there...
This place is perfect for families. It has everything u need from beach towels, to soap (even dish soap), napkins, etc. The only reason I am not giving it a 5 is because there was some information missing in the listing and I feel there is no excuses to not have that. Parking is not included. It is only $9/day and u do have to go to the main desk to pre-pay for it and get a paper they put in your car. They also give you towel cards for the pool when you check in. They gym is not included either and you have to pay per person per visit.
My kids enjoyed having their own room and my youngest loved the pool. We did not go to the kid one since mine are a bit older. Enjoyed the scuba lesson too. I would definitely come back.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-185-483-8784-01
Contractual booking deposit: 25.00% rent
Damage deposit: $500.00