- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
- Please be aware of late nights on the Balcony, voices carry in mountain air guests are sleeping across the street with windows opened, quiet time 10p
- Check in and out can be flexible as long as we have enough time to clean for future guests. Call and arrange it with me or text.xxx-xxx-xxxx
Family Wedding Weekend
Great location with view and close to downtown, this was a good size for our group. It had a well equipped kitchen and plenty of towels. We enjoyed our stay!
Thanks for all your hospitality.
Perfect place to stay in downtown Joseph
With some girlfriends for a yoga retreat. We loved the property and the Hosts were very accommodating
The four bedrooms met our needs perfectly. The kitchen was very well appointed. We did not need anything that wasn't in the kitchen. The perfect location for attending Alpenfest 2019.
Perfect for our party of 4 ladies exploring Hells Canyon , John day and the Wallowas. Accommodations above a laundry, but was not a problem.
Walking distance to everything.
Craig and Kathleen Yaw
Why Craig and Kathleen Yaw chose Joseph
Everyone who has ever stayed at Balcony View Joseph have absolutely LOVED it! Some guests who have stayed in the past at Wallowa Lake have said there is such a difference. Just being a couple miles from the lake, they comment about the AMAZING VIEW and being walking distance to everything in Joseph. Plus they like having cell and internet, which can be hard to come by at the Lake. We Love All the areas around the Wallowa County come SEE them and ENJOY for your self and be truly amazed in all it has to offer.
What makes this Townhome unique
Snowmobilers have plenty of parking access to Wallowa-Whitman National Forest with hundreds of groomed trails. Boaters also have parking for boats. Backcountry skiers will enjoy all the amenities to warm-up, rest-up and go back out to enjoy the Mountain. If your horse enthusiast we have a ranch just minutes away that we can care for your horses fully set up with stalls and paddocks.