BEACHALICIOUS is an idyllic beachfront retreat perfect for family gatherings, romantic getaways, or friends looking to reconnect. This elegant and comfortable home is situated on an acre and boasts a private pool and boardwalk, as well as the convenience of an elevator to all levels. An inverted floor plan and high ceilings take advantage of the sweeping views. The wide covered porches wrap around the entire house on two levels, allowing ample space for your whole group to gather, as well as places for solitude. Other amenities include smart TVs and DVD players in each room, screened-in dining area, outdoor hot and cold shower, fish cleaning station and extra parking for cars or boats. With all this and more, Beachalicious will quickly turn your beach vacation fantasy into a reality.
Previously known as "A Jubaleigh," this home has new owners and is under new management. Recent upgrades include new high-end electronics, a pool heater, colorful pool furniture, teak furniture for the porches, new charcoal grill and patio tables, new linens, and a complete kitchen re-stock. Child-friendly additions include a pack 'n play, highchair, booster chair, and children's dinnerware and utensils.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Beachalicious? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Elevator access to all levels
- House entrance
- Large parking area
- Covered parking for multiple vehicles
- Large secluded outdoor living
- Private pool (heat available)
- Fish cleaning station
- Enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower
- Private boardwalk to beach
- Park-style charcoal grill
- Large King Master Gulf-front bedroom with walk-in closet and Ensuite bath
- Claw foot soaking tub
- Step-in shower with rainfall shower head and body jets
- Double vanities
- In-room coffee station
- Master has private door to second level porch
- Stairs from second level porch to private boardwalk
- Queen Gulf-front bedroom accessing hall shared bath
- Private door to second level porch
- Queen street-side bedroom accessing hall shared bath
- Private door to second level porch with beach views
- Grand gathering room with large living and dining areas
- 10 foot high ceilings
- Sleeper sofa
- Fully stocked kitchen with gas stove
- Screened porch off of kitchen with large dining table
- Exits to third floor Gulf-front porch
- Swing bed on screened porch
- Full laundry facilities
- Bunk room with two Twin over Twin bunk beds
- Private door to third level porch with beach views
- Full hall bath
Occupancy of this home is 12 which includes the living area sofa bed.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Two small dogs and pool heat are available for additional fees. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.