Located in a quiet semi-rural setting on a 1/3 acre in the Mansfield township, this charming 2 storey self contained home accommodates up to 12 guests. It is ideal accommodation for families and groups of friends, set in a very peaceful location with tranquil private front and rear gardens with plenty of room for everyone both inside and out. Treat yourself and indulge in a stay at Mansfield House and enjoy everything the adventurous High Country has to offer.
4 large bedrooms, 2 with Queen beds and a single bed, 1 with twin single beds, 1 with 3 single beds and 2 trundle beds. Large open plan lounge / dining room with wood heater and reverse cycle heating a/c adjoining a country style kitchen with dishwasher and microwave oven, all looking out to a tranquil front garden. Great undercover outdoor entertainment area with gas BBQ, 8 seater table & chairs and relaxing lounge chairs all overlooking large private rear garden.
"Our stay at Mansfield House was amazing. Lovely quiet setting with beautiful views. The house was beautiful and it felt like a home away from home. Our party of 8 all felt the same, we will definitely be coming back."
Irene, Joe and party - Launching Place, Vic
* Entire house for your private use only.
* Great views from all upstairs bedrooms (views to Mt Buller).
* Comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests.
* Four Bedrooms, two bathrooms, large lounge/dining room.
* Two Queen beds, six single beds, 2 trundle beds.
* Queen bedroom with ensuite down stairs.
* Large queen bedroom also with a single bed and 5 single beds in two rooms with 2 trundle beds upstairs.
* Quality bed linen and towels supplied.
* Large outdoor undercover entertainment area with gas BBQ and outdoor furniture.
* Tranquil private front and rear gardens.
* Fully equipped country style kitchen with dishwasher, microwave oven & basic essentials supplied (tea, coffee, etc).
* Spacious open lounge/dining room with wood-fire heater, reverse cycle heater a/c, 40" LCD HD TV, DVD, Video & CD players.
* Selection of 50 plus in-house movies.
* Electric blankets and ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
* Full laundry facilities.
* 2 Porta-cots & high chairs available for use.
* Undercover off-street parking.
* Note: Strictly no pets allowed. This is a non-smoking residence.
"We were really impressed with the house the moment we turned into the driveway. There was even more room than we expected, and everything was spotless and perfect. It is a fabulous house and the gardens are beautiful. We really enjoyed sitting on the back deck soaking up the fresh air and country sounds. we will be back, but next time for a longer stay. Thank you so much."
Liz and family - Oakleigh, Vic
Standard Tariffs (based on 8 people)
* $375 per night - minimum 2 nights stay on weekends (Fri & Sat nights)
* Public holiday weekends, minimum 3 night stay with 1/2 price 3rd night - $925
* (Excludes Christmas and the New Year period)
* Mid week tariff for Monday to Thursday, includes 1/2 price 4th night - $1300
* Mid week, one night only $450
* Full week stay, 7 nights includes 7th night free - $2250
* Extra adult $35 per night, extra child $25 per night
* Ideal accommodation for families, couples or groups of friends
Peak Season Tariffs - June 1st to August 31st (based on 8 people)
* $425 per night - minimum 2 nights stay on weekends (Fri & Sat nights)
* Full week stay, 7 nights includes 7th night free - $2550
* Easter long weekend - minimum 4 night stay - $1550
* (early check-in and late check-out available for Easter Weekend)
* Extra adult $45 per night, extra child $25 per night
* Affordable rates for families and groups.
* Discounted tariffs for full week and mid week stays
* Minimum two night stay on weekends.
* Minimum stay applies on long weekend holidays.
"Highly recommended. The house and location is fantastic, we really enjoyed our stay. Not only is it a fabulous house with everything you could possibly need, but the back garden was a great place for the kids. We will definitely be back."
Sue, Greg & family - Mt Waverly, Vic
* 50% deposit is required on confirmation of booking.
* Balance of rent owing payable 14 days prior to commencement of stay.
* Full payment required for bookings less than 14 days in advance of stay.
* Bond payable: $500 by bank deposit or electronic funds transfer. Full bond refunded by electronic funds transfer within 2 business days after checkout upon confirmation that all is well at the property after your stay.
* All payments and bond by bank deposit or electronic funds transfer.
Check-in / Check-out
* Check in time is 2.30pm
* Check out time is 10.00am
* If there are no back-to-back bookings on the day you arrive or leave we are normally happy to extend these times.