Welcome to THE PORCHES. This 4,400 sq. ft. of living space will provide all the room your family/friends will need with 2 full kitchens, 2 living areas, private bath for each bedroom and 2 levels of wrap-around verandas with outdoor furnishings that provide a seamless transition to outdoor living. Designed to maximize the expansive Gulf views, the main living area sits on the top floor where you will also find a chef’s kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, prep sink, large center island, and a stand-alone ice maker. Whether it is take-out pizza or a culinary delight, this main kitchen has everything you will need.
Looking for adventure during your stay at The Porches? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Ample parking for large groups or boat parking
- 2-car garage on the right side of the house
- Gas grill
- Private beach boardwalk
- Exterior access to all levels
- Entry with electronic lock into large foyer
- Elevator access to all levels
- Second living area with game table and large-screen TV
- Second full kitchen
- All bedrooms have private access to the wrap-around verandas
- King Gulf-front bedroom with en suite
- 2nd King Gulf-front bedroom with en suite
- King street-side bedroom with en suite
- Street-side bedroom has 1 Queen and 2 Twins with en suite
- Expansive great room with sweeping Gulf views
- Numerous access points to the veranda
- Two separate seating areas
- Dining for 8 at table, seating for 8 at the island
- Main kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Stand-alone ice maker and Prep sink
- Office area with daybed that can sleep 1
- Half bath
- Full laundry facilities
- Large King Gulf-front Master bedroom
- U-shaped Master bath with twin vanities, shower and soaking tub
At The Porches, you will find breathtaking natural beauty and discover the awe of Gulf-front living. Begin your day with a walk on the beach; collect shells and treasures that washed on shore during the night. Spend your day on the beach or in the shade, but take time to enjoy the abundant Florida sunshine. Relax because you have time to watch the sunset and then end your day gazing at the wonder of the night sky that you haven’t even noticed for a long time.
This home accommodates 13.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
This home does allow pets for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone, and we strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.