- english, russian
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
$100 fee for pets
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This house was awesome and perfect for our girls weekend!! We had so much fun lounging by the pool and loved the openness of the house. It’s still close enough to the strip to go hang out or get an Uber that doesn’t cost a fortune. The house could use a few more essentials like cutting knives and mixing/serving bowls, but we made do with what there was. Some cleaning products would also be helpful..a broom, clorox wipes and trash bags would have made it a lot easier to clean up after ourselves throughout the stay..but again, we made do..and the vacuum they have is awesome!! Everyone from the trip wants one at home now haha. One more suggestion would be to put down a floor rug when walking in from the pool..one of our girls slipped on the floor because there wasn’t anything to catch the dripping water. She is ok but definitely had a hard fall.
Overall the house is as pictured and was very accommodating for our group of 11 ladies :) We loved it!
Great House but missing a couple of things
We stayed at this house for 3 nights and had a good time. Rooms were decent size but didn't have any dressers to unpack our stuff. It was really cold in some rooms and some rooms were hot. AC not working properly. Pool was huge but was disappointed because the lights were not working which really bummed out my kids. There was only one TV in the house and would've been nice to have TV in the rooms
We stayed at this house for 10 days and it accommodated two families very nicely. Jacob was very responsive and easy to deal with. When we needed something he was happy to help. It is close to the strip and lots of activities. It was also very clean. A few things that were not the best were that the pool was not heated and was really cold during our stay(first week of April) which was a bummer for the kids. Also, the kitchen is not really stocked well. There were very few bowls, coffee cups, no baking stuff, etc. The TV was also not working properly. It would go in and out a lot. It would be nice to have more than one TV in the home and also have some dressers in the rooms so clothes can be unpacked.
Riddled with issues
1. Got burnt numerous times in each time I showered.
2. No bureaus to put your clothes and excessive un needed closet space
3. Beds in general were uncomfortable. One person slept on the floor in lieu of the bunks.
4. Extra beds to claim they sleep more and charge more. Who wants 2 full beds in a master?
5. AC not installed correctly. Some rooms HOT and some cold. The TStat did not operate properly. Tiny vent in large living. Hot!
6. Kitchen sink pressure so high you get wet every time you use sink.
7. Pots were covered in burnt food. Yuck.
8. Rug in front of master shower was nasty and falling apart.
9. Table lamps turned upside down and hung from the ceiling.
10. Almost no mirrors for ladies to use. Had to take one down over fireplace.
11. Furniture bought from a cheap second hand store. Everything was tacky and odd. Redefining kitch.
12. Rotten grill left in pool area.
13. Abutts a crazy busy road and cant hear each other talk outside by the pool. The fake grass was funny though.
14. No hair drier in master, no soap, shampoo and old left over loofa in shower that made me want to gag.
15. Had a bathroom automated room sprayer mounted by the front door! Lol. It kept spraying people in the face with bathoom scented spray. Very wierd.
16. The wall next to the main bath shower was rotted and coming apart.
17. Kitchen was ok but missing some important things
The house was perfect for our party of 8 and definitely would have accomodated 12 very comfortably. The bunk beds were a bit uncomfortable for my father in law who didn’t want to sleep in a full size bed. But I don’t think a child would have cared about it all. There was one steak knife but no big knives to cut vegetables so make sure you bring one if you plan to cook. The backyard is beautiful I can’t wait to stay here again during a spring or summer visit to enjoy the pool. The house was well-kept and very clean which is great. I agree, another tv would have been helpful.
It was nice.
What makes this property nice is having the pool. It fits 12 people but with only two bathrooms it's best to have much less. The property is close to everything. Owner is responsive. It could you use at least another tv especially for those who are coming not to gamble. As for cleanliness the floors need more than a sweeping they needed to be cleaned better. I think the cleaning staff at this property needs to be better. The house is descent and we had a good time. It definitely could be better.