Newly remodeled Mid-Century Modern gem! This incredibly cozy and modern pool home is the ultimate Las Vegas escape. 5 minutes to the Strip while offering exceptional privacy, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Mid-Century Modern architectural home is secluded on a generous lot - perfectly ideal for entertaining friends, family, and guests.
Enjoy a uniquely private indoor/outdoor flow with your own pool as you sip a cool drink and relax while only 5 minutes away from the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
*Property is available for long-term leases ONLY and is NOT a vacation rental.
This freshly updated and professionally designed modern home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, surrounded by the Las Vegas lifestyle - including shows, nightlife, clubs, music, high-end shops, restaurants, coffee, and everything you need to feel right at home with incredible indoor/outdoor flow. Located 2 miles from the Las Vegas Strip and 1.5 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The brand new kitchen with all new stainless-steel appliances opens up to the dining area, living room, and breakfast nook. Enjoy the relaxation of your own private pool and brand new patio furniture.
Both the dining & living areas open outdoors with multiple massive sliding doors to the Patio, offering effortless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. The pool and patio offer multiple deck chairs and an outdoor seating area. Note: The pool is seasonal and is not heated.
The master bedroom has an exceptionally comfortable pillow-top King bed and an ensuite bathroom, with a sliding door leading to a private space overlooking the outdoor landscape and pool. All bedrooms offer brand new luxury mattresses and 1800-thread count 100% Cotton linens.
- 60" HD LED TV with unlimited Netflix access
- High-Speed Internet with whole-home Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Brand new Chef’s Kitchen with high-end stainless-steel appliances
- Built-in Full-Height Glass Door Wine Cooler Refrigerator
- Full Width Bar with Counter-to-Ceiling Service Mirror
- Huge outdoor BBQ Grill with extra Brass Cooktop burner
- Whole-home Air Conditioning
- 2 car garage
- Laundry Area with XL Washer and Dryer
- Cozy 100% Cotton linens, towels, soap, shampoo, and conditioner
- Coffee, Grocery, and Shopping within a 5 minute walk
… and so much more!
During your stay, the house is completely yours to enjoy. The check-in and check-out process is fully keyless so you are welcome to simply arrive at any time and type in your unique door combination. Your door code is unique to you for the duration of your stay for added security.
Fully keyless check-in and check-out for secure, easy access.
Interaction with guests
There is a team available 24/7 to handle any issues.
This beautiful home is located in a quiet, historic community called Paradise Palms. Please be respectful of the home and our neighbors. It is against our house rules to play music outside, have loud parties at night, host commercial events, and hosting large groups.
Both Uber and Lyft service Las Vegas and can arrive within minutes of your request.
Other things to note
- By completing the booking process on VRBO, you and your guests agree to abide by all House Rules and Instructions.
- Please note the check-in and check-out times. We can usually accommodate special requests for early check-ins / late check-outs, but we can only confirm these requests 48 hours before the date requested. We will always strive to accommodate your needs, but consideration must be made to the property cleaning & maintenance requirements.
- Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns. I would love to speak with you.
Check-in is after 4:00 PM
Check-out is before 10:00 AM
- PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS. This is a quiet neighborhood and as such: loud music after 9pm, parties, commercial events, and hosting large groups is ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED. Do not play music outdoors. Our neighbors can be very sensitive to loudness, noise, and parties. We have a zero-tolerance policy and will have authorities evict you and your rent money will be forfeited. Reasonable noise levels outdoors before 9pm are acceptable.
- PLEASE RESPECT OUR HOME. As this is a high-end luxury home, the items in the house are intended to be both well-built and highly-functional. Please respect the premium level of amenities and features integrated into the home including the furniture, flooring, artwork, and appliances.
- It is against the law to play loud music outside and you could be fined/ticketed for a noise violation. Please respect this law and keep the tunes indoors.
- Smoking inside the house and or on the Patio is PROHIBITED. Any evidence of smoking inside or on the Patio will result in a $495 security deposit fine and a complaint. Please restrict smoking to the OUTSIDE / FRONT of the property by the street and dispose of all trash properly. Any trace of smoking or smells is in violation .
- Do not place any trash bags outdoors or on the Patio to avoid attracting animals and birds. Please use the designated trash bins.
- You will be provided with a front door code prior to check-in. This code is unique to your reservation and changes with each guest.
- Windows & Doors: It is imperative to ensure all windows and doors are locked prior to leaving the house at all times. While we have never had a security issue, we prioritize your safety and want to ensure the highest level of security and privacy at all times throughout your stay.
- Our house should be treated like your own home. While we strive to provide a luxury hotel experience, this is not simply another hotel room that can be trashed and quickly fixed up by a maintenance guy. In the event any furniture, upholstery, floors, paint, carpeting, rugs, glass, countertops, cabinetry, electronics, televisions, appliances, or anything is damaged or missing, you will be charged out of your security deposit and reported to VRBO.
- While we are excited to provide high-end luxury towels and linens, any permanent stains from food, bodily-fluids or make-up will result in a $50 replacement fee per set of towels. Please use the provided black washcloth towels for make-up removal.
- Internet: Do NOT disconnect any equipment including modems, routers, hubs, smart devices, etc. There are multiple devices relying on the network for property management purposes including sensors, alarms, and locks which need a consistent connection. Unlawful access to any illegal or prohibited content or networks including file sharing or peer to peer connections is strictly prohibited and will be reported to authorities.
1. No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
2. Children are allowed to swim or play in the pool only when adults are present. Please maintain constant supervision over children.
3. No glass outside.
4. No pets in the pool.
5. Walk slowly and carefully in the pool area.
6. No roughhousing, dunking, pushing, or wrestling in and/or around the pool area.
- Check-Out Agreement
Check-out time is strictly set at 10:00am Pacific Time. Any guests overstaying their reservation past the check-out time will be charged a daily booking rate of $295 weekdays (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and $495 weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
Further, any staff intervention required during the check-out process including but not limited to personal assistance, lack of communication, eviction, notifying of authorities, police presence, first aid personnel, security officer presence, legal process, and/or any other incident requiring involvement of host-requested personnel will be charged at an additional daily rate of $500 per day starting on the day of check-out until the guests and their belongings are are completely off the property.
- Deposit Agreement
We reserve the right to deduct any fees or unpaid balances from your security deposit, including but not limited to pool/spa heat energy fees, late check-out fees, missing or damaged appliances, equipment, and/or misplaced or damaged items. If you fail to notify us of your intentions to further occupy the property, you will be charged an additional $500/day fee.
- Liability Agreement
Owner does not assume ANY liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does Owner accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Owner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or any other reasons beyond its control.
- Outdoor Agreement:
Tenant hereby acknowledges the undersigned is fully aware that the pool and surrounding patio/deck can be dangerous, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies within the Pool rules. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the pool and patio areas.
- Terms & Conditions:
The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
By completing the online booking process you are legal acceptance of this agreement.