VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Upscale holiday accommodation in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Villa Espana has been renovated to a high standard and equipped with top-quality furnishings and accoutrements. It is comprised of two 1-bedroom apartments and one studio apartment which are each rented separately.
Every little detail—from the Spanish tiles to the high thread count linens to the window screens—was selected with guests’ comfort in mind. The property is located just steps away from nearly everything and its position in the flat part of Old Town is perfect for those who have difficulty with many stairs. Villa Espana is ideal for travelers looking for the comforts of a luxury hotel with the charm--and price--of private accommodation.
The villa consists of 3 separate apartments. The first 2 apartments each consist of 1 bedroom with queen bed; an ensuite bathroom with heated towel rack, rain shower, and massage jets; a living room with sofa bed and dining table; and a full open kitchen. Amenities include air conditioning (in living room and bedroom), dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, washing machine, iron/board, satellite TV (in living room and bedroom), wireless Internet, and phone line (guests must pay for usage). The 3rd apartment is a studio apartment with queen bed, 2 sofabeds, dining table, full kitchen, and bathroom with heated towel rack, digital scale, rain shower, and massage jets. Amenities include air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, combined washing machine/dryer, DVD/CD player, satellite TV, wireless Internet, baby cot, and phone line (guests must pay for usage).
Each apartment sleeps 2 with the possibility of 2 guests on the sofa bed. When rented as a whole, the property can accommodate up to 12 guests under one roof.
Note that the listed prices are for just one of the 1-bedroom apartments, not for all 3 apartments together.
We are a leading provider of high-quality, affordable vacation rentals in and around Dubrovnik, Croatia. Our properties have been personally inspected to ensure that they meet our strict quality standards. Our user-friendly website makes it easy for holidaymakers to find and reserve the perfect property for their stay. In addition, we offer superior customer service and are always available to answer questions and offer assistance.
Is Villa Espana not what you're looking for? We have many other properties in and around the Old Town too! Please contact us directly for other suggestions.
November-March Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2016 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There is a 7-night minimum requirement from May through September. In all other periods, a 2-night minimum applies. Shorter stays may be accepted upon request.
20% deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining 80% balance is due in cash on arrival or via PayPal prior to arrival.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.