Large Flathead Home 'the Chateau' 6 Bedroom Sleeps 21 Plus
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Chateau is a large, contemporary, fully furnished Flathead Lake Vacation Rental Home. It is located on the very southern end of beautiful Flathead Lake right in the center of the town of Polson, MT.
Airport options are Kalispell, or Missoula and both are equal distance of less than 1 hour from the North or South respectively.
The Chateau features 2 King size beds, 6 Queen Size beds, and 3 hide-a-beds. The large island kitchen is all granite with stainless steel appliances.
There are TV's in every room to relax with after a day at the lake. This includes a 50' Plasma on the main floor. There is also a large LCD flat screen in the master bedroom as well as a flat screen in the wet bar in the game room.
In the game room there is a new Brunswick regulation pool table, a Tournament of Champions Foosball table. Also included is a separate refrigerator to keep your beverages ice cold.
Two separate living rooms allow for enough room for all of your guests.
Relax on the deck while enjoying a cold drink with your loved ones while you smell the bar-b-que and take in the spectacular panoramic views of Flathead lake and of Polson bay.
The Chateau will sleep 21+ people comfortably.
The main floor is one large Living Room and Kitchen combination. This is a 1200 sq ft room with magnificent, unparalleled views. There is a 1/2 bath on this floor as well.
The second floor hosts the over sized Master Suite, a second living room, and 3 additional large bedrooms. There is a full bathroom with a shower/tub combination in addition to the Master Bath which has it's own jetted tub and tiled walk in shower. The master has two separate vanities.
The third floor has two large bedrooms and a bathroom that has a walk in shower.
The Chateau has 4 separate water heaters so there is no problem getting the entire group ready for dinner or a night out .
The proximity of the Chateau to all the amenities that Polson has to offer is fantastic. It is walking distance to the grocery store, the pharmacy, the deli, Ace Hardware, boat and wave runner rentals, casinos, restaurants, daily lake cruises aboard the 'Shadow', downtown Polson and too many others to mention.
The town of Polson seems to always have something going on from Hoopfest, to Hydoplane Boat Racing. We've included a link to the City of Polson's website.
The golf is fantastic, the fishing is great, Glacier Park is 1.5 hours away and is a must see.
Skiing during the winter months is some of the best in North America.
Christmas and New Years at the Chateau offers a superb Winter getaway with world class skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing and all the winter sports that you can imagine. There is room for all your family and friends and we include the holiday decor with Champagne and Prime Rib Dinner for up to 20 people!
Most importantly this vacation home is set up to handle your large group very nicely. You won't find a nicer home that is as accomodating anywhere.
The location is truly unbeatable from a travelers perspective.
There are many churches from almost every denomination you can think of and 3 of them are 3-4 blocks from the Chateau.
We are updating our calendar as often as we can but dates fill up fast the closer to Spring we get. If your requested date is not currently available please check back as there can be a cancellation or a change in peoples plans. This is especially true with the Christmas Holiday week. Please book as soon as you can to avoid conflicts..
Please feel free to call or email with any additional questions.
We also offer discounts for repeat customers and referrals.
Keywords: Large Vacation Rental Home on South End of Flathead Lake located in the City of Polson, Montana.
- 5000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 21, Beds for 21
- King size beds (2) The Master suite has a king size, quilted top, Seally Posteurpedic bed. The bed has a new heavy cotton quilt comforter. Each bed in each room has 2 complete sets of linens. The next room has a king size that includes a 4 inch memory foam mattress. 2 Sets of linens included. Queen size Beds (6) 2 of the bedrooms have 2 queen beds in each of them. 2 of the additional bedrooms have 1 queen bed in each. All the beds are made with matching comforter sets and each bed has 2 sets of linens included., Sleep Sofa or Futons (3) There are 3 hide a beds in the home. One is a double and is located in the large sectional in the main floor living room. Another is a double and is located in the couch in the family room on the second floor. The other is a single and is located in the couch in one of the bedrooms on the third floor....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- All Bathrooms are very bright, modern and very clean.
Kitchen & Dining
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with complete stoneware and glassware for almost any occasion. There are many electric appliances including waffle iron and slowcookers and everything from cast iron to teflon. There is also a very nice and complete china and crystal stemware collection that is available for an additional price and deposit. Please inquire accordingly....moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Covered Parking:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Stove:
- This large contemporary home,The 'Chateau' is unique in that there is only one other 3 story home in the City of Polson. It is large enough to comfortably sleep 21 people in beds and because of its design, it allows people to get away from each other. You can have different gatherings in different parts of the home without any interference. (People can sleep in the bedrooms and at the same time gather on the main floor or the game room without disturbing anyone.) There are several stereos located on the different floors throughout the house and the game room as well. The Chateau has an awesome design both for entertaining as well as just relaxing. There is also a Massage and Chiropractor located right next door....moreless
Satellite / Cable:
The Chateau has cable TV throughout including a 50' Plasma in the main floor living room. There are televisions in every bedroom as well as the 2nd floor living room. There is also a large LED Flatscreen in the Master Bedroom....moreless
- Video Library:
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
Deck / Patio:
(2) Large deck off the back that overlooks the entire Polson Bay with incredible views of the islands and the 'narrows'. The Chateau also has a covered patio area in the front of the home that has a glass topped table with seating for 4 people....moreless
Location & View
- Water View:
- Lake View:
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- The Chateau is ideally located approx 5 blocks from a large grocery/pharmacy /deli to the East and approximately 7-8 blocks to the west of downtown Polson. Downtown Polson offers shopping, restaurants, bars and casinos as well as several large city parks that border the lake. There are boat and wave runner rentals as well. We do have a boat slip that is available to rent that is located approx 6-8 blocks away that is very secured by a large marina breakwater. The slip will accomodate up to a 20' boat. The slip rents for an additional 150.00 per week. There are 27 holes of championship golf located less than 1 mile away. Also located on the golf course is the Polson Players Theatre and summer playhouse. Take a tour of the lake aboard the 'Shadow'. It is a large tour boat that offers three different cruises daily and docks and departs approx 6 blocks from the house. It is an easy way to get out and see Flathead Lake....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Amazing Family Reunion
Amazing Family Reunion
This house was amazing for our family reunion. Everything was very clean and in working order. It had lots of space for all the different family members and an amazing view of the lake. The kitchen was able to accommodate all of us and we used it for all our meals. The kids really enjoyed the game room and loved that we were able to set up a tent so they could sleep outside. We all had a wonderful week!
- Guest Louise P.
- Date of stay 06/30/12
- Review Submitted 12/29/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing, families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+.
A great week on Flathead Lake!
A great week on Flathead Lake!
The Chateau was ideal location for our family reunion. The spacious, well-furnished/equipped home is perfect and promotes socializing, with the gameroom, deck overlooking beautiful Flathead Lake, and more.It is so conveniently located near marinas, beaches, golf course, restaurants and downtown Polson. We definitely would like to come again.
- Guest Lefty
- Date of stay 08/12/12
- Review Submitted 09/13/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+.
Legends Car club weekend
Legends Car club weekend
What a wonderful home, How it sits on the property you feel as if you are right on the Lake. The Parge's have done a great job remodeling this home, nice, clean and landscaped for their guests. The garage has a great entertaining room with fooseball, pool and a wet bar. The bedrooms are spacious and the great room is a nice gathering place for a large group. We will absolutely rent this home again when in the area....
- Guest Legends lady
- Date of stay 08/08/12
- Review Submitted 08/14/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+.
Perfect Polson Rental!
Perfect Polson Rental!
My husband and our families rented this house for our wedding week and we were not disappointed! Todd met us when we checked in and gave us a tour of this incredibly spacious and well stocked house. The kitchen was stocked with every pot, pan, gadget you would need, and our families cook alot, so this was a big plus. The view from the deck and north facing windows of the house were fantastic, making it seem as though you WERE lake front, but without all the bugs. The yard is beautiful, and the beds, couches etc. were all extremely comfortable. There was plenty of room for the 13 people that stayed with us...and then some and the 3.5 baths were wonderful to have for a larger crowd. The game room kept us all entertained and also was a fun plus. It was perfectly located in town for quick trips to the store, close to all the downtown hotels and also to boat rental places, and my personal fav, Richwines. All in all, this place was absolutely perfect for our wedding weekend. I've been coming to this lake every summer of my 30 years and this was one of the best experiences I've had. We couldn't have hoped for a better place and a better host than Todd! We'll definitely be renting The Chateau again!
- Guest Brittant
- Date of stay 08/01/12
- Review Submitted 08/11/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, families with young children.
"The Chateau" Perfect for a gathering.
"The Chateau" Perfect for a gathering.
This home has everything you need and more, it was more than we expected. The location is perfectly situated in the middle of Polson. Unbeleivable view of Flathead Lake and the mountains. We loved it!
- Guest Cletis
- Date of stay 06/29/11
- Review Submitted 07/08/11
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, families with young children, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Payment is appreciated at the time of booking. There is also a 1000.00 cleaning/damage deposit and a credit card on file to confirm.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
There is a 7% Montana Bed Tax.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Missoula at 63 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Kwaktuknuk Resort at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Blactail Mountain at 35 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Polson Country Club at 0.7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Driftwood at 0.4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About: Todd has operated Advanced Building Supply, Inc in Missoula for the last 17 years. They specialize and have led the industry in energy efficient design and construction throughout all of Western Montana. They specialize In Reward Wall Insulated Concrete Form Constuction. Shelly works for the Missoulian newspaper as an advertising representative. She has a diverse and extensive business background. Together we have 4 wonderful children and five beautiful grandcildren. Our oldest is serving in the US Army, and our youngest just finished High School. Our ties and love of Flathead lake and surrounding area goes back to the early 70's. We've skied, swam, boated, fished and enjoyed every minute for decades and plan to do it for many decades to come, God willing! We welcome you to our piece of heaven on earth and will help you to have the vacation that keeps you coming back for more.
This is truly one of the most beautiful places on the earth. One look at this home and we knew it had our name on it. The conveniences surrounding us constantly amaze us. We don't travel any dirt roads for an hour or more to get to our 'cabin', or back to the store for milk. We literally have it all right here in our own neighborhood.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
When we are alone we truly enjoy the relaxation that the home and the tranquility that the area offers. When we have planned company or just drop in friends we can run to the butcher and get some steaks and host a dinner with no hassle. We have hosted several dinners with upwards of 30 and 40 guests with no problems or space constraints.
- Primary: 406 880 7224
- Secondary: 406 531 9546
Rear Of the Chateau Facing the Lake
Kitchen View Off of Living Room
Looking North From Deck
Main Floor Living Room Sectional
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013