Winter Rental!!!.....2nd Floor Oceanview Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Palace Resort condo description
2nd Floor 2 bedroom (closest 2 bedroom to the ocean) with spectatular views over the pool and ocean. The Palace Resort #207 condo, sleeps 6. Suitable for families.
Our Palace Resort #207 condo is 2BR/2BA, recently refurbished in beachy Bermuda colors,with a spectacular panoramic view of ocean from 2nd floor. With a spacious 1000 square feet, it includes a living/dining room, master bedroom, second bedroom & 2 oceanview balconies. Sleeps 6 on 3 beds. 1new queen bed in master bedroom and 2 new twin beds in second bedroom added in 2011, and one sleeper sofa in living room.
* Clean linens and towels provided, cleaning before check-in and after check-out
* 2 private balconies overlooking ocean from master bedroom & from living/second bedroom
* Fully equipped kitchen, new flat top range/oven and a built in over the range microwave.
* 32' color cable TV with built in DVD in living room and color TV's in each bedroom
* New tile and wood flooring throughout the condo!!
* Resort has 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool, 5 jacuzzis, sauna, steam room, gym, restaurant, private covered parking,
* One of the nicest condos in resort
* Our oceanview condo #207 is on the 2nd of 23 floors at the private Myrtle Beach Palace Resort condominiums located in downtown S. Myrtle Beach. Call owner Jeff Richardson.
No pets. No smoking. Must be 21 years old with valid driver's license, family or couple. Maximum Occupancy is 8. For more information or reservations please call & ask for Jeff.
Our Palace Resort #207 condo is located about one mile from the MB oceanfront Boardwalk, Market Commons (close to MB International Airport) which is a huge shopping and retail area featuring Tommy Bahama Cafe, PF Chang's China Bistro, Ultimate California Pizza, Grand 14 Cinema, Gordon Biersch Brewery, Barnes & Noble, Bath & Body Works, Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, etc: Broadway at the Beach, House of Blues, etc. are also easily accessible, as well as Ripley's Aquarium, and tons of other attractions. Barefoot Landing in NMB is apprx. 20 miles from the resort.
We also own and rent another oceanfront condo at Myrtle Beach Resort (vrbo #3550)
Keywords: Oceanfront Building, Oceanview Unit,
Palace Resort, Myrtle Beach Central South, Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA (Approx. 2 Miles from Airport; and Market Commons; 4 Miles from Broadway at the Beach)
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Condominium features two bedrooms, two full baths, two balconies with an outstanding view of the Atlantic Ocean, sleeps six and comes fully-equipped ( DVD, coffee maker, blender, etc.). Beds: The master bedroom has a queen bed, the 2nd has two twins and the living room has a sleeper sofa. On premises restaurant/bar and laundry facility....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Approx 1 mi: Myrtle Beach Boardwalk from 2nd Ave Pier to 14th Ave Pier features 3 sections. North Walkway (14th Ave N Pier to Plyler Park). is a raised wooden deck, dune landscaping & vegetation, creating a serene & natural environment. 2nd section (Plyler Park to 8th Ave N) adjoins beachfront stores/shops invoking a carnival and nostalgia atmosphere with sights and sounds. South Promenade (8th Ave N to 1st Ave N just south of 2nd Ave Pier) is a lineal park with benches & natural landscaping. The Boardwalk & Promenade provides a pedestrian alternative to Ocn Blvd, a great view of the beach, a fun place to stroll, dine, shop and play. Approx 4 mi: Broadway at the Beach includes Hard Rock Cafe, Rodeo, Margaritaville, Palace Theatre, Ripley's Aquarium, IMAX 3D, Nascar SpeedPark, Myrtle Waves Water Park, Pavilion Nostalgia Park, specialty shops, restaurants & entertainment options. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Three of us ladies stayed here for a week and I must say, it is a wonderful condo. Very well maintained and Jeff was very delightful to deal with. We will be back.
- Guest Barb (United States)
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 07/31/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway.
March 31-Apr 14 . $ 595/week | July 28-Aug 11...$1195/week Apr 14-May 12 ... $ 595/week | Aug 11-Aug 18....$1095/week May 12-Jun 2..... $ 795/week | Aug 18-Sep 1.. ...$995/week Jun 2-Jun 30 .. $ 1095/week | Sep 1-Oct 6 ......$495/week Jun 30-July 28 ..$ 1350/week | Oct 6-Dec 31 .....$395/week Jan-Mar..................$895/month Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Palace Resort:
I love the beach, and this location is close to everything, ie airport, attractions and shopping.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
You have a great view of the ocean and I give you everything to get started on an awesome vacation.
- Primary: 864-219-0558
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
207 2nd bedroom
Pool on north side of building
207 Living Room
207 Master Bedroom
View from balconies
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013