Jeffery Homestead. Comfortable; Well-Equipped; Close to Confederation Trail.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. Lawrence farmhouse description
See our blog – www.jefferyhomestead.blogspot.com
CLEAN AND TIDY IS OUR MOTTO.
1864 Heritage Home – registered with P.E.I. Historic Places
Quality Tourism Services (www.qtspei.com) Gov’t inspected.
Famous Confederation Trail for hiking & cycling - SEE OUR BLOG FOR NEW PHOTOS -
The house features a large country kitchen, dining room, living room, main floor bedroom with queen bed, main floor bathroom/laundry room, two bedrooms upstairs each with double bed, front verandah, small gazebo, small rear deck with BBQ, small gazebo, fire-pit, lots of space. FREE WIFI. Bell-Satellite TV. Phone.
STRICT PET POLICY AND CLEANING FEE.
My brother’s folk art studio is one minute up the road
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- 2 Air Conditions in the house.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Cross Country Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Located in Alma (between St. Lawrence and Elmsdale) Prince Edward Island. The Holiday house is located central to the three major centers ( Alberton, O'Leary and Tignish ) in western Prince Edward Island. There are museums, golf courses, beaches, restaurants, lighthouses, water park, shopping, churches - all within 30 minutes in all directions. Be sure to visit the well-known Atlantic Wind Test Site at North Cape; West Point Lighthouse; and the world famous Canadian Potato Museum in O'Leary....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Jun 30
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Check with us for off season rates and Special Offers from September 1st to December 15th and June 1-30
FALL SPECIAL - With every booking of 4-days and more - receive free Bridge Pass (fee for leaving Island) and Canadian Potato Museum Pass for up to six.
- Pet Fee: C$100 + tax
- Tax Rate 14%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Charlottetown at 130 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Wood Islands at 215 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Moncton, New Brunswick - connect by bus at 275 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 2, Western Road at 1.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Kelly's Shore, Miminegash or Jacques Cartier Park at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Albert and Crown Pub, Alberton at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Cross-country, Mill River Resort at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Mill River Golf Course at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Sidewalk Grille, Alberton at 8 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 1860
About the owner: This is the home where I grew up and where my parents lived until April 2013. The property has been well kept over the years. I was the 5th generation raised here.
Why the Owner Chose St. Lawrence:
My great-great-grandfather carved this homestead from the forest in 1860.
The Unique Benefits at this Farmhouse:
A visitor frrom Scotland, Liz, said 'It's lovely, it's like a house from a storybook.'
- Primary: 902-964-3131
- Secondary: +
View as you drive up to the Property on Highway 151.
The Verandah is a lovely place to sit on a warm summer's eve.
Kitchen - 24' Range, small chest freezer & all-fridge to right. Dishwasher too!
Looking in to Dining - not harvest table, TV and church pew.
Looking in to Dining, Back Deck to left. Master Bedroom to Right.
Bathroom / Laundry.
Bathroom - tub/shower to right.
Master Bedroom with queen bed on main floor off Living Room.
Bedroom-3 with double bed on Second Floor. Small Bedroom.
Fire-pit in backyard.
The Verandah is where you enter the home.
Front Porch / Entry
Kitchen looking to Dining
Looking to Kitchen from Dining.
Upper Hall, Second Floor.
Bedroom-2 with double bed on the second floor. Quilts made by Verna Jeffery.
Civic Address: 948 Centerline Road
The 1860's barn - used today by Backroad Folkart for antique storage.
Confederation Trail, Alma - to far left you can see Homestead house & barn roof
Quality Tourism Services License
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 22, 2013