At Last! Your Search is Over!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Zihuatanejo villa description
Casa Encantadora is a 4 Bedroom, 5 1/2 Bath Luxury Villa built in 2012 and perched high on a mountain overlooking Zihuatanejo Bay and the Pacific Ocean. A perfect luxury rental for a vacation with family or a group of friends! The views during the day are of the sparkling blue bay, white sand beaches, Sierra Madre mountains and the beautiful Pacific Ocean. At sunset, the lights of Zihuatanejo begin to sparkle across the bay creating one of the most beautiful vista's in the world. Sleeping up to 10 people, your days will be spent under the large palapa living area with a full kitchen, dining room, outdoor bar, living room, built-in lounge bed and the beautiful heated infinity pool that seems to perfectly blend in with the ocean below. A surround sound system with iPod connection and six Bose speakers will allow you to play your favorite music while lounging in the sun.
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Included In Price
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Housekeeper Included
- Smoking Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Casa Encantadora is staffed by a property manager, cook and maid from 8 AM to 4 PM each day who will cater to your every need during your vacation. Fully cooked breakfasts and lunches are available and feature items such as huevos ranchero's, Mexican omelettes, stuffed poblano chicken and fresh caught grilled mahi mahi with berry sauce. You choose items from our menu, the staff will prepare and you pay only the grocery bill for the items you consume - saving you hundreds of dollars during your trip. Casa Encantadora is especially perfect to share with your family or a group of friends. Four bedrooms with King Beds, couples could share the cost and spend as little as $125 per night in the high season and less than $100 per night in the low season. The property manager is a licensed travel guide and can arrange deep sea fishing trips, golfing, kayaking, horseback riding, diving, snorkeling or day trips to surrounding towns and villages. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Beach View:
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Our property manager is a licensed travel guide and can arrange deep sea fishing trips, golfing, kayaking, horseback riding, diving, snorkeling or day trips to surrounding towns and villages. For a day trip you must visit Las Gatas, you will take a 15 minute taxi ride to the pier, get your tickets for your boat ride and take the boat to Las Gatas. This is a beautiful beach where you can choose from several restaurants (we go to Otilia's and see Franko) they will set you up with a table, chairs/lounger for the day at no charge! The food is delish and if you like to snorkel this is the place! The story is, many years ago a King lived on Las Gatas and his wife and daughter loved to swim but he feared they would get washed out to the sea so he made a manmade reef to protect them! If you like to golf you can go to Ixtapa which is only a 20 minute taxi ride! There are also so many wonderful restaurants that you will truly enjoy the food and service. At Casa Encantadora we provide a book that has a lot of information, menus and some of our favorite restaurants!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Nov 16 - Apr 30
7 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
May 1 - Nov 15
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Dec 21 - Dec 27, 2014
7 night min stay
Dec 28 - Jan 3, 2015
7 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Pet Fee: $50
- Taxes Not included
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Ixtapa/Ziihuatanejo at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: La Ropa at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Ixtapa at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many restaurants at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We welcome you to visit Casa Encantadora in beautiful Zihuatanejo Mexico. Our mission is to provide you with a luxurious and private escape where you can enjoy the beautiful views - day and night. Casa Encantadora is our dream come true and we want to share this dream with you! Please bring your closest friends and family, sit back, relax and enjoy the wonderful views over the Pacific while dining on fresh seafood and sipping a Margarita. We and our staff want to make your stay you best vacation experience ever! Warm Regards, Dan and Rita Delity
Why the Owner Chose Zihuatanejo:
Zihuatanejo has retained much of its old charm with stunning architecture, cobblestone streets with shops, bars, restaurants, art galleries and open air markets. In Centro Zihuatanejo, most streets are pedestrian only and you can explore the town and take in a free Sunday night concert at the basketball court which serves as the main meeting place in town. In Zihuatanejo you will find four separate beaches, including Las Gatas, which you will access by water taxi. Las Gatas is lined with quaint restaurants, massage tents and watersport rentals. Relax, take in the sun, snorkle and enjoy the fresh seafood. La Ropa, the largest and most popular beach, provides beautiful surroundings, white sand, restaurants, bars, boutique hotels with day services, parasailing, jet skiing, sailing and great massages from $18 for a 1 hour massage.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Casa Encantadora was built by Architect Sebastian Cordova to showcase the native craftsmanship of this special area of Mexico Everywhere you turn you see handcrafted wood beams, woven palm ceilings, in-laid stone design, rock walls and landscaping featuring birds of paradise, bougainvilleas, banana plants, almond trees, mango's, papaya, agave and palm trees. Paintings, sculptures and pottery are all locally made by Zihuatanejo artists and further enhance the beauty of the Casa.
- Primary: + 2819142281
This is your view from the open air living room, infinity pool and La Ropa Beach
The front entrance garden, you will see so many different species of flowers!
The bar area with surround sound stereo, refrigerator and outdoor grill
Casa Encantadora side view
The sunsets are fabulous!
Master Bathroom, shutters open to the outdoor garden, relax with a rain shower!
Beautiful architecture throughout the home, stairs leading to the media room!
1 of the 4 bedrooms with beautiful bedding from India, with a very nice balcony!
All bedrooms have king size beds, refrigerators, iPod/iPad docking stations!
Fresh squeezed juices and fresh fruit plates daily for breakfast.
Our front entrance sign and a view of Zihuatanejo in the background!
Beautiful amber lighting at night!
This could be you!!!
Fully equipped kitchen
The Master Bedroom Suite
Master Bedroom balcony overlooking the night lights of the town, Zihuatanejo!
The Media Room, which can also be used as a 5th bedroom with 2 twin size beds
Rain showers in all bathrooms! Beautiful stone work throughout the home!
Another Beautiful bedroom!
Erminia our cook is happy making your breakfast and lunches for you daily.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 17, 2013
4 Bedroom / 5.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.