Riviera Gem, City and Ocean Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Upper Riviera house description
Beautiful family home. Great for entertaining, a girls weekend or a couples retreat. The house includes the following:
- Large master bedroom with king-size bed, fireplace, and walk-in closet. Large deck with views of the ocean and city.
- Master bathroom with granite counter top, two sinks, bathtub, and shower.
- Upstairs bedroom with queen-size bed and attached bathroom.
- Main floor bedroom with twin beds and shared bathroom.
- Second main floor bedroom with queen-size bed and shared bathroom.
- Third main floor bedroom with double-size bed and separate bathroom.
- Formal dining and living rooms.
- Spacious kitchen with island and dining area.
- Family room/den with big screen TV.
- Downstairs game room with pool table, ping-pong table, big screen TV, pinball and atari game set.
- Laundry room.
- Great front patio with BBQ, heat lamp, small dining table, and comfy couch.
-Tropical backyard setting with seating for six, a 6-person hot tub, swingset, and trampoline.
- 4800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Beautiful bathroom with full size soaking tub, double sink vanity
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Game Room:
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 20 - Nov 22, 2014
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Deposit of 25% down is required. Balance due 30 prior days prior to arrival.
Cancellation return 100% refundable if reservation is cancelled 90 days prior to arrival.
Any cancellation within 35 days of arrival is not refundable.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee: $250
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Barbara at 13 Miles
- Nearest Train: Santa Barbara at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: East Beach, Butterfly, Leadbetter at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1996
- Primary: 8058954250
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Formal Living Room
Formal Dining Room
Kitchen with Dining area
Master Bedroom with Walkin Closet
Bedroom #1 (front bedroom) with attached bathroom
Bathroom attached to Upstairs Bedroom (#4)
Upper Deck off Master Bedroom
Formal Living Room
Upstairs Bedroom (#4)
Lower Deck off Formal Dining Room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.