The COZY BURRO is undoubtedly one of the best and most unique properties in the area. It has been described by guests as the ideal 'Retreat, Relaxation, and Recreational Paradise'. We are located on five acres of pristine pine and aspen forest, and adjacent to over 150 acres of gorgeous open space forest. The property is accessible year round. The modern home blends an ideal setting for seclusion as well as easy accessibility to major attractions and amenities. The property is ideal for entertaining, family reunions, executive retreats, or intimate getaways.
The COZY BURRO is conveniently located centrally in Colorado in the heart of diverse Park County, within walking distance to the quaint mountain town of Fairplay, a river, and a fishing reservoir. It is the ideal base camp to enjoy all that Colorful Colorado has to offer, situated at 9985 feet above sea level. For those looking to unwind... just kick back, relax, and let the pristine setting melt the stress away. Easy access year round.
OTHER SPECIFICS INCLUDE:
* 30 minutes from Breckenridge, with mountain shops and fine dining.
* Within one hour from six other world-class skiing resorts such as Vail, Keystone, and Copper Mountain.
* One-and-one-half hours from Denver, and two hours from Denver International Airport.
* One-and-one-half hours from Colorado Springs, and two hours from the Colorado Springs Airport.
* Walking distance to gold medal fly fishing (Fairplay is the trout fishing capital of Colorado).
* Nearly 3000 square feet of living space, with high-end furnishings throughout.
* Five bedrooms (1 King master, 2 queen guests, 1 bunk room with 2 bunk beds, and 1 bunk room with a double lower)
* Large gathering room with media center, and wet bar for meetings and entertainment.
* Sun room doubles as a mud and gear room.
* Five acres of clean, flat, woods for play, camping, and relaxation, and over 150 acres of adjacent forest.
* Plenty of space for tents.
* Secluded area on a private drive.
* Easy access year-round, plowing guaranteed.
* Huge Patio, grill, and patio furniture.
* Outdoor 6 person hot tub.
* Full-size private and lighted sand volleyball court.
* 2 Unique 18-hole 'mountain croquet' golf courses.
* Horseshoe pit.
* Zip Line (for children only).
* A great view of Mount Silverheels.
* Frequent wildlife visitations (elk, deer, bear).
* Maximum number of guests allowed overnight is 14.
Keywords: vacation, retreat, group, groups, family, land, space mountain, wedding, retreat, reunion, hot tub