Welcome to Calhoun's Whistler Getaway - Friends and Family Gather Here.
Calhoun's is a great place to come home to after a day enjoying everything Whistler has to offer. Open the door and you're greeted by a comfortable, friendly and luxurious environment. Gather round the large dining room table and share your adventures from the day - many tales have been exchanged here. Curl up by the fire with a good book or movie, or just gaze out the window and enjoy the mountain view. People tell us they enjoy staying 'home' at Calhoun's just as much as going out.
Our guests often ask 'what's the difference between Whistler Village and Whistler Creekside?' Whistler Creekside is the original Whistler base and has the 'local feel'. It's on the south end of the valley, closest to Vancouver and 5 minutes from Whistler village. The Creekside base area is family friendly and quiet at night, yet Dusty's Pub is one of the best apres ski spot in Whistler. The entire family can enjoy great food and live music after a day on the slopes. I enjoy visiting the action of Whistler Village to people watch and shop and I love to come home to Creekside and enjoy a meal at one of the great local restaurants or even better, dinner at Calhoun's!
Our home is made better by the people we share it with. Come and enjoy everything Calhoun's has to offer:
* Perfect family get away!
* Ski in/SKi out - at the foot of Whistler's Creekside Gondola - 100 yards away
* Room for everyone - 950 sq. ft.;bright & airy' 2 story lofted 18 ft cathedral ceilings
* Sleeps 7-8 comfortably; 2 queen beds; a double/single bunk unit; a single bed
* Outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and sauna - one of the most inviting in Whistler
* 2 barbecues in the courtyard for year round bbqing.
* In-suite washer & dryer
* High end Fisher&Paykal refrigerator
* Quiet dishwasher
* Cook at home in our fully stocked & equipped kitchen
* Free movies available through netflicks
* Apple TV available in livingroom
* 3 TV's
* Main floor layout: open kitchen, dining, living area with gas fireplace, balcony overlooking courtyard & mountains, master queen bedroom & bathroom with shower
* 2nd floor layout: enclosed bedroom with a bunkbed (double on bottom and single on top), and a single bed, plus a loft area with a queen bed; 4 piece bathroom, washer & dryer
* Special offer for our guests: FREE underground parking in our secured and heated lot
* Locked ski & bicycle storage. Ski locks provided.
* 100 yards to the Franz Trail Shopping plaza with food store, liquor & beer store, restaurants, ski rentals, ski tickets, WhistlerBlackcomb Guest Relations, Starbucks
*Whistler Village restaurants and shops a quick bus ride away. Bus stop right outside our door.
* Direct bus from Vancouver airport right to our front door.
We will do our very best to make Calhoun's your home and ensure that you have a great holiday!
Keywords: 3 bedroom Condominium; 2 enclosed bedrooms, 1 lofted bedroom; Open kitchen, dining, living area; 2 baths; washer/dryer; internet; 2 TV's; free parking