CROUCH CONDO - - AT GULF HIGHLANDS BEACH RESORT
154 ROBIN LANE – PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL 32407
VRBO Listing # 1019539 See Pictures
- COMPLETELY REMODELED - -LIKE NEW
- 2 Bedrooms and 2 ½ Bath Townhouse
- Sleeps 6
- Overlooks Lagoon
- Lock box
- Full size Washer and Dryer
- Beach House and pool on the Beach
- 5 Minute walk to Beach, Beach House ( with Café) and it’s Pool
- Panama City Beach is still known at the “ World’s Most Beautiful Beach” with it’s sugar white, sugar fine sand and aqua water.
- Inside the Resort: Perfect for Walking, Riding Bicycles, Tennis, Shuffle Board, Swimming, etc
- Gated Community, Great Security
- Two Parking Spaces – no trailers, boats allowed. Motorcycles OK.
- Conference Center with free Wifi
- Exercise Room and free Wifi
- 8 pools, 4 heated pools, 6 Tennis Courts, Putt Putt Course
- Resort is centrally located to main Beach, Restaurants, etc
- 5 minutes to the Fabulous new “ Pier Park Shopping Center and Entertainment Center”
- New ½ mile Pier for fishing, Charter Boat Deep Sea Fishing, Inlet Fishing.
- Close to St Andrew’s State Park, 5 Star Captain Anderson’s Restaurant, Angelo’s Steak House, Salt Water Grill, and many many other great Restaurants.
- Ebro Dog Racing 20 minutes away
- 175 Outlet Mall Stores in Destin – 30 minutes away
- Rose Mary Beach and Seaside Resort 20 minutes away
- 4 Golf Courses within 5 miles
- Gulf Highlands Resort has it’s own Beach, Beach House and Café. It’s only a 5 minute walk across the road and you’re on the World’s Most Beautiful Beach - -sugar white and sugar fine
- The Resort itself includes 8 tennis courts, 6 pools ( 2 heated), a putt-putt course, several shuffle boards courts, a conference center and work out room. WIFI is available in the conference center and work out facility..
- Gulf World and the new massive “Pier Park” ( MUST VISIT) is 5 minutes away. The new Pier seems to be 1/2 mile long. Great fishing here.
- Captain Anderson’s Restaurant is a “don’t miss”. It is still a 5 star restaurant with reasonable prices. Plan to be there a 5pm and see the fishing boats arrive and unload their catch - - - also book your fishing trip here.
- Other recommended restaurants: Boar’s Head, Boon Dock’s, Hunt’s Oyster Bar at St. Andrews Bay, Angelo’s Steak House, Pineapple Willy’s and others in the Panama City, Destin, Seaside, Sea Grove, Water Color, and Rosemary Beach Area.
- Speaking of Destin, it’s only 30 minutes traveling on a new 4 lane Hwy. There are 175 Outlet Stores, great Restaurants and much, much more. Seaside is only a short distance away. This stretch of Beach from Panama City Beach to Destin is still considered the “hottest real estate” in the country. You have to see to believe!
- SEE VRBO Listing #1019539