- Completely renovated and decorated in 2017
- New Thermidor and Subzero appliances
- Gas grill on the newly screened in porch
- 3 adult bikes
- Wrap around Porches
- High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Additional cable package HBO and Sports package
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: "YOLO" is a newly renovated 3 bedroom, plus bunk nook/4 bathroom home in WaterColor's Park District. This home is the perfect beach retreat offering first floor bedrooms with 2 kings and 2 bunk rooms (6 beds in all). Each bunk cubby is equipped with it's own reading light and usb for our kids and teens that may have brought their devices to the beach.
The upstairs is completely open and perfect for family and friend gatherings, large dinners, entertaining, card games and fun. Wrap around porches on both floors provide extra space for privacy. This house has an ideal location offering all of the amenities of the WaterColor community coupled with the proximity of Seaside just outside the backdoor. Features include all-new paint, hardwood floors, newly screened-in upper porch and renovated kitchen with top of the line appliances to include Thermidor gas stove top, oven, and even a warming drawer, perfect for large families and entertaining. New dishwasher and industrial style sink are perfect for those that want to stay in for a meal or two. The upper level porch offers a gas grill and extended picnic table seating for large groups. Enjoy the new flat screen tv's in all bedrooms and surround sound in the main living area with HDTV smart tv in the main living area and master. There is also a sleeper sofa and full bath on the top floor for extra guests or relatives offering sleeping arrangements for 12 in total.
Also included is private parking for 2 cars, which is key in peak season.
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: Two sets of Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Bunk Nook: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.