First floor ocean view 1 bedroom/2 bath unit that sleeps 6. This unit is perfect for a couple or small family and was renovated in 2017.
- Oceanfront community with community pool
- Queen size bed in the master
- Bunk beds in the hall
- Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room
- 2 flat screen SMART TVs
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Non smoking, No Pets
- Guests have sole access to a covered parking space, as well as full access to the community laundry facility.
- Guest WiFi is provided free of charge; high speed internet is available for an extra charge
- Guests must supply their own linens; linens may also be requested for extra charge
During the summer months, guests will need to get a temporary parking pass from the guard/front office upon entry to the parking lot. In addition, a pool pass is required to use during summer months and will be provided upon check-in.
Surf Unit Owners Association (SUOA, Inc.) Rules & Regulations
1. Parking lot speed limit is not to exceed 10 miles per hour.
2. All Vehicles must display an official Parking Permit, issued by the SUOA Inc. A maximum of two parking spaces and two parking permits per unit will be issued. Carport parking is for first floor units only, and must not block the opening of storage doors. Vehicles without parking permits, or vehicles illegally parked will be towed at owner’s expense.
3. Nothing other than passenger vehicles are allowed on SUOA Inc. property. No overnight parking of boats, trailers etc. Violators will be towed at owner’s expense.
4. All open flames and grilling are prohibited on decks. Charcoal grills are permitted a minimum of 50 feet from buildings, no propane or LP gas on the property, no exceptions. Grilling is done at the risk of the owner, guest, renter or occupant. Fireworks are prohibited.
5. No items are to be hung above the height of or over the unit deck rail.
6. Pets must be kept on leashes at all times on Surf property. Pets must be walked only along property border in designated relief areas. Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
No pets allowed in the courtyard, except on the path between buildings 1 and 8.
7. Loud partying and/or music will not be tolerated during quiet hours. (11pm-8am)
8. Keep off the sand dunes. There is a $500 fine in Surf City for walking or standing on the dunes. Surf City Ordinance 93-33.
9. No glass in the pool area. Pool rules are posted and must be followed. Pool passes are required.
10. Dumpsters are provided for household trash only. No construction debris of any kind. Do not place any refuse on the outside of the dumpster.
11. No skateboards, roller-skating, or roller blades allowed in the complex. Bicycles are prohibited in the Courtyard.
12. There are to be no items left under the carports at any time. Items left under carports (grills, chairs, bicycles, grills, etc.) are subject to confiscation and disposal.
13. Please use the walkways while traveling in the courtyard. Walking or playing on the grass is prohibited.
14. Laundry room - A key is to be provided by your Realtor or owner for access to the laundry area. No pets allowed in laundry room.
15. Occupancy limits for units are set at six for first and second floor units and eight for third floor units. Decks are to be limited to no more than six persons at any one time for safety reasons.
16. Do not feed seagulls, or any wild animals from the decks or on the property of the Surf Condos.
17. A hose is provided and located by the office building. Washing is for passenger vehicles only. Car wash hose is for owners/renters only, not guests of guests or friends of guests. Fish cleaning is prohibited.