About the property
- Condo750 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
1 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
First floor ocean view 1 bedroom/2 bath unit that sleeps 6. This unit is perfect for a couple or small family and was renovated in 2017.
- Oceanfront community with community pool
- Queen size bed in the master
- Bunk beds in the hall
- Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room
- 2 flat screen SMART TVs
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Non smoking, No Pets
- Guests have sole access to a covered parking space, as well as full access to the community laundry facility.
- Guest WiFi is provided free of charge; high speed internet is available for an extra charge
- Guests must supply their own linens; linens may also be requested for extra charge
During the summer months, guests will need to get a temporary parking pass from the guard/front office upon entry to the parking lot. In addition, a pool pass is required to use during summer months and will be provided upon check-in.
Surf Unit Owners Association (SUOA, Inc.) Rules & Regulations
1. Parking lot speed limit is not to exceed 10 miles per hour.
2. All Vehicles must display an official Parking Permit, issued by the SUOA Inc. A maximum of two parking spaces and two parking permits per unit will be issued. Carport parking is for first floor units only, and must not block the opening of storage doors. Vehicles without parking permits, or vehicles illegally parked will be towed at owner’s expense.
3. Nothing other than passenger vehicles are allowed on SUOA Inc. property. No overnight parking of boats, trailers etc. Violators will be towed at owner’s expense.
4. All open flames and grilling are prohibited on decks. Charcoal grills are permitted a minimum of 50 feet from buildings, no propane or LP gas on the property, no exceptions. Grilling is done at the risk of the owner, guest, renter or occupant. Fireworks are prohibited.
5. No items are to be hung above the height of or over the unit deck rail.
6. Pets must be kept on leashes at all times on Surf property. Pets must be walked only along property border in designated relief areas. Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
No pets allowed in the courtyard, except on the path between buildings 1 and 8.
7. Loud partying and/or music will not be tolerated during quiet hours. (11pm-8am)
8. Keep off the sand dunes. There is a $500 fine in Surf City for walking or standing on the dunes. Surf City Ordinance 93-33.
9. No glass in the pool area. Pool rules are posted and must be followed. Pool passes are required.
10. Dumpsters are provided for household trash only. No construction debris of any kind. Do not place any refuse on the outside of the dumpster.
11. No skateboards, roller-skating, or roller blades allowed in the complex. Bicycles are prohibited in the Courtyard.
12. There are to be no items left under the carports at any time. Items left under carports (grills, chairs, bicycles, grills, etc.) are subject to confiscation and disposal.
13. Please use the walkways while traveling in the courtyard. Walking or playing on the grass is prohibited.
14. Laundry room - A key is to be provided by your Realtor or owner for access to the laundry area. No pets allowed in laundry room.
15. Occupancy limits for units are set at six for first and second floor units and eight for third floor units. Decks are to be limited to no more than six persons at any one time for safety reasons.
16. Do not feed seagulls, or any wild animals from the decks or on the property of the Surf Condos.
17. A hose is provided and located by the office building. Washing is for passenger vehicles only. Car wash hose is for owners/renters only, not guests of guests or friends of guests. Fish cleaning is prohibited.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 28, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
the Lee condo by the sea
We like the location of the complex.it was close to amenities and a good restaurant but not crowded.the unit was well decorated ,bright cheerful and very clean.the sofas were comfortable and a great TV for watching the ncaa games.
The beach there was beautiful ,wide and not crowded. Our host were very accommodating and very quick with answers to our questions.
I do wish the foot washing stations were working to get the sand off your feet.also wish there was a hot tub on the premises.
Clean, updated, well appointed
Worked out well for my brother and I. Kitchen was well equipped, location was convenient and safe, the beds ( queen size) were comfortable. The bunk beds would be ok for small children. Shannon was easy to work with and prompt in all communications. Would stay there again.
Shannon was great. Easy access to beach and pool. Clean and comfortable.
Great place to stay!
We loved our stay. Perfect for a family with small children. The condo was clean and the kitchen was nicely stocked with appliances and dishes. The owner was always super quick to respond to any questions and so nice to work with. The pool was clean and not overly crowded. The only thing that would have made it better was access to the outdoor storage. You aren't allowed to store your outdoor toys or stroller in the car port so we had to carry our wet sandy toys through the condo which wasn't a huge deal but would have been nice to keep the mess outside. We would definitely recommend the condo :)
Great cozy condo for an awesome time at the beach!
We loved the place. Happy everything you need for a family of 4 with small children. We would definitely stay again!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
1. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. 2. Access: Guest must allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. 3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. 4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date" and ends at 10:00 a.m. on the “Checkout Date”. 5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 7 days, the guest will be charged the $200/night rate.