Beautiful 1/1 apartment in quiet, private beach community - 100 steps to the beach,
nestled between the beach and inter coastal waterways and on the bike trail between two parks.
* Spacious 1 bedroom, 1 Bath Key West chic, art-inspired apartments.
* Private bedroom with Queen size bed and 600 count linens.
* Living room with pull out sofa bed and dining table for four.
* Fully equipped kitchen and stocked with cooking essentials.
* Updated bathroom with walk-in, sit-down shower.
* Property wide high speed Wi-Fi connection.
* Award winning garden of native Florida plants including an authentic Seminole Indian Chickee Hut and meditation fountain.
* The Chickee Hut is central to our spirit of community and sharing and has a community dining table for eight, hammocks, lights, fans, Wi Fi and Bluetooth speakers.
* An additional dining area and chaise lounges with sun umbrellas provide plenty of space to spread out and relax. Find a nook and pick up one of the multiple books around the property or bring your own.
* A beautiful, tranquil property impeccably clean with lots of attention to detail and care. We strive to maintain a low chemical footprint.
* The private beach 100 steps away with Lifeguard offers swimming, snorkeling, shelling, surf fishing, spectacular sunrises (photographers) and long romantic walks.
* Beach chairs, toys and towels are provided. An outdoor shower makes those sand rinse offs fun!
* Conveniently located on the beach bike path that leads you to state parks (0.2mi), central broad walk (1.5mi) and pier (0.5mi). Bikes available for borrow.
* Weekly or Monthly rentals available at a discounted rate.
* Multiple units are available - especially during bridge and low season. Looking to have a family vacation, friends get together, small wedding or celebration then we could have the perfect venue for you.
* 15-minute car ride to downtown Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale Beach or FLL International Airport. Easy Uber to South Beach (20mi) or Arts District\Art Basel (15mi).
* The Desoto Beach House makes it easy to enjoy all South Florida has to offer.