About the property
- House4000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
4 Bedroom Contemporary Home w/ 3 Full baths in the 12th South Neighborhood!
- One-stop destination to shop, eat, drink, sight-see, have coffee and party!
- 5-8 minute Uber ride from downtown
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smart TVs and cable in all bedrooms
- All linens provided (bed linens and towels)
- Shampoo, conditioner and body wash provided
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (Drip coffee maker with coffee grounds provided!)
- Front and Back porch (back porch includes grill and heater)
- "Lyrical Lounge" bedroom that dons the beginning stages of personally written lyrics and signatures of some of the top songwriters in the business like Lori McKenna that have stayed at our home while passing through town!
- FOOD: Just blocks from Mafiaoza's, Taqueria Del Sol, Embers Ski Lodge, Frothy Monkey, stylish boutiques, charming coffee shops and plenty more dining options that include refined farmhouse cuisine, a grass-fed burger joint, gourmet ice cream and barbecue; to name a few!
- SHOPPING: Two blocks from Reece Witherspoon's boutique Draper James, full of all things preppy, pretty and southern! Country crooner Gary Allan's trendy men's clothing store The Label, the chic home goods store Cadeau, along with L.A. based contemporary fashion boutique Emerson Grace and many more!
- SIGHTSEEING: Just a 8 minute Uber toThe Parthenon at Centennial Park (only exact replica of the Parthenon in the world), Music Row, Belmont and Vanderbilt University, The Ryman Auditorium, Blue Bird Cafe, Country Music Hall of Fame, Lower Broadway and many many more!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Why Amanda Brown chose 12 South
We have a room with authentic signatures of some of the biggest songwriter's in music!, all who have stayed at our home! How cool is that?! In addition, we purchased and built this home so we had a place to retreat to when we traveled to Nashville. We wanted an open space full of sunlight we could hosts family at and walk home to after a night out on 12th avenue with friends. The neighborhood is full of beautiful old homes blended with new ones like our own and everything we need is within walking distance. From a farmer's market, a myriad of restaurants and bars, to a yoga studio, we have it all.
What makes this House unique
Our home is within walking distance to several dining establishments, boutiques and even a farmer's market! It is filled with plenty of natural lighting and has the perfect open floor plan for gatherings. Our home includes state of the art appliances, fireplace, 3 full luxury bathrooms and a great back patio for grilling that includes a patio heater for the winter days!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Loved loved loved it! Great location in 12 South. The house is the nicest we’ve ever stayed in- great beds, well stocked kitchen, and beautifully decorated. We would highly recommend to anyone!
We loved staying here. Everything was clean and beds were great. They even had coffee out for us which was a nice touch. The neighborhood the house is in is great. You can walk to dining areas no problem. I would recommend this place to anyone and when we come back we would stay there again!
Perfect home for our family!
We came to Nashville to look at schools and visit Grand Ole Opry. We love the neighborhood here! The home is beautiful with every need being met. Amanda is a wonderful host.
I highly recommend this home.
So so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay Elizabeth! You were a wonderful guest and we'd love to have you back anytime you visit Nashville!
All the best!
Wonderful time & beautiful place!
We had a great time at the song writers den. We had our whole family and our daughters boyfriends. Everyone was very comfortable! We enjoyed the nice touches of the sono’s and PlayStation and TVs in every room. We walked to the 12 South area one night and went into Ubered into Nashville the next day and night. We will definitely come back!
We are so happy you had a great time Karen! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us the next time you come into town, we'd love to host you!
Updated and comfortable in a fun neighborhood!
We stayed in this property for a long weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it! We had plenty of room for 4 adult couples. The house is updated and contained all the modern amenities we expected. It's located on a quiet street but is walking distance to great restaurants and shopping and just a 10-15 minute car ride to downtown.
Corey and his guests were super easy, clean and respectful of our home. We welcome them back anytime!
Fabulous New Years Eve Stay!!!
My family stayed at the Songwriters Den over the 2017/2018 New Years Weekend. The home was absolutely fabulous. Just like the pictures and write up said. It was very cozy and we used the fireplace all weekend because if was the coldest weekend of 2017 in Nashville. The home had all the amenities of your very own home. As soon as we walked in, we felt like we were at home. The beds and pillows were so comfortable. So comfortable that when I got home I purchased the pillows for myself. Thanks Amanda!!!!!! We walked up to the 12South shops and restaurants --- and they were wonderful. We definitely recommend
Five Daughters Bakery-- the best homemade donuts that you ever tasted in your life and The Forthy Monkey-- great breakfast and coffee. I will refer this home to all friends and family that visit Nashville and would like to stay in the 12 South area! Thanks again!
Everything you would want for your stay in Nashville from The Parthenon and Centennial Park, Nashville's Honky Tonk Highway, Music Row, an array of restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, to live entertainment, breweries, Ice Cream, and more!