House, 4 Bedrooms + Loft + Den, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 11-13)
GOLF, SEC FOOTBALL, FALL LEAVES, and LAKE FRONT!!
Friendly Family Owned Lake Front Home, Family/Children Friendly Cove, Gradual Sloping Driveway Access to the Lake. Yes if you have a lot of water toys, you can drive a vehicle down the drive way to the lake. Private dock. Plenty of parking. Gentle walk to the water.
NEW ADDITION! Rocking chair covered porch, outdoor dining room, and a hammock deck. All in our "castle" turret.
42' Flat Screen TV, High Definition TV, Playstation 2
Additional Amenities: Stainless Steel Grill, Patio Furniture, Ladder on Dock, Pool Table, Improved Home Lake View from Deck, Visa/MasterCard Accepted. Very Clean. **** See latest pictures below 'CLICK HERE - For more information and photos' ****
Private lake front vacation rental home, located on Beautiful Norris Lake in Deerfield Resort. This vacation area offers the ultimate in boating, water-skiing, golfing, fishing, hiking, mountain biking in a private beautiful gated community.
Near Knoxville, Gatlinburg, and Big South Fork National Recreational Area in the Smoky Mountains and Cumberland Plateau, you can drive or fly into the private airstrip.
The lake front cove with a private dock makes it a safe and relaxing place to spend time on the water. Easy access into Deerfield Resort. Boat ramp, Springs Boat Dock and Golf Course within five minutes of vacation home. Sorry, pets are not allowed, and please no smoking.
Deerfield Resort at Norris Lake is an exclusive and secluded area nestled between the Cumberland Mountains and the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, with an 18 hole golf course, (two) restaurants, private airstrip, and accommodations to make your Norris Lake vacation spectacular. It is approximately 35 miles south of the Kentucky/Tennessee border off I-75, exit 134 (11 miles from La Follette and 30 miles North of Knoxville.)
Norris Lake has it all! The lakes beautiful blue-green waters span more than 800 miles of shoreline covering 34,000 acres. Norris Lake boundaries extend up the Clinch and the Powell Rivers which feed Norris with clear, pristine lake waters. It's an ideal environment for sportsmen and a vacation alike.
Features of The Vacation Rental Home :
* 2900 Square foot vacation home with wrap around deck overlooking Norris Lake cove.
* Bedrooms: Four bedrooms, sleeps 13+.
* One Master Bedroom upstairs with King-size bed, twin bed and Jacuzzi tub in master bath.
* Loft Area has single Twin bed
* Two Bedrooms on entry level, one with Queen-size bed and one with King-size bed.
* One Bedroom in finished walkout basement with two double-size beds. plus a twin bed.
* Sleeper Sofa in finished walkout basement
* Bathrooms: three full bathrooms.
* Deck: Overlooking Norris Lake cove and dock, to relax as the sun sets.
* Concrete walking path from lake house to dock
* Private lake dock that accommodates three boats
* Modern Kitchen includes refrigerator with freezer and ice maker, all cooking items, place settings for 13+ people, oven, and microwave.
* Central Air Conditioning.
* Great Room with DirectTV, DVD, fireplace, two couches, and comfortable side chair.
* Large open area in basement with two couches, DirectTV, VCR, PlayStation with games, pool table, and a table with four matching chairs for comfortable sitting.
Keywords: Deerfield Resort Vacation Home Rental Lake Norris Gentle Slope "no steps"