King Size Villas complex is located to a beautiful olive land in a hill with amazing seaview!! It consists of 2 bedrooms with whirpool bath, 3 bathrooms, an open kitchen with seating area for 6 and spacious lounge opening on to terrace and pool area! In the lounge area there is an extra double cocomat sofa-bed!!!We can provide you a rental car and a private cook after your request ,in a very low cost!!!Next to the private pool ,there is barbeque !!! Our Villas can offer you peaceful and comfort holidays!!!Join us!!!!
- Villa1291 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay7 nights
Spacious Rental Villa for 6, elegant interior, Private Pool, Near Beach
- english, greek
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 9, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Beautiful, tranquil, exclusive place to stay. Have been staying here for the last three years
Would thoroughly recommend these beautiful villas. Alex and Aggeliki look after everyone. Nothing is too much trouble.
A welcoming beautifull villa with exceptional hosts! Clean sheets clean and with fabulous linen !
The Villa beat our expectations!!! Well located! Views of the ocean from the verandas and the pool , rim flow is a added plus!
Bedrooms spacious, stunning beds and linen and the bathrooms just perfect!
Kitchen well equipped.
We loved every minute of every day!
We shall be back!!!
Hosts Alexandros and Angelica beyond proffesional and we’ll organised!
I want to start by saying they were accommodating and went over and beyond from the reservation all the way past our check out. Upon reservation they helped with our quad rentals and answering any questions we had. They helped with reservations at local restaurants and clubs. We wanted to host a BBQ and they handled all the details so all we had to do is look like the best hosts to all our friends. The villas were very clean with all the amenities possible. They even came through and did an extra cleaning with fresh towels.
We would highly recommend and do plan on staying again in the future.
What a wonderful and beautiful place to stay. We booked both king size villas for ourselves and our family. Everything is high spec, clean and well kitted out. The owners are brilliant and can’t do enough for you. We will be back it’s absolutely fantastic. THankyou Alexandros!!!
The best villa on Skiathos Island
It is the best villa on Skiathos Island
Classic style , very luxury with outstanding sea view!!!
Every bedroom is huge and has comfortable king size bed with cocomat mattress, a whirlpool bath and private bathroom !! Also has a balcony with sea view! The lounge area is fantastic with a full equipment kitchen, a sofa bed, satellite tv and another bathroom!! Pool area is awesome, with a private pool and and outstanding sea view of sandy kolios beach!!
Alexandros and his wife Aggeliki are great hosts! Make us to feel villa like our home!
We definitely come back!!
A luxurious and beautiful place to stay - definitely home from home
This villa, together with its new sister villa next door, is located beautifully in the Kolios area of Skiathos - central and accessible - but far enough away to be totally private. Both villas are furnished to a high standard and very well maintained. This is the third year that we have stayed at King Size Villas and we have already booked both villas for next year! On our first year, my husband and I booked the villa for ourselves for our wedding and we fell in love with it then. We love staying here because of the luxury, the privacy and the overall feeling of being looked after. Nothing is too much trouble for Alex and Aggeliki. Roll on September 2018!
to confirm any booking, we need a 30% deposit of the hole amount by bank wire transfer and the remaining balance of 70%, one month befor you come! Check in is after 14:00 and check out is before 12:00! For check in, we need a passport and a credit card as a guarantee!