BREATH OF SALTY AIR is a new 6-bedroom home that offers guests a private pool, elevator, high-end finishes, a separate kids retreat and a kitchenette conveniently located near the pool and grill. This 1st tier home is less than a one-minute walk to the beaches of North Cape San Blas giving you plenty of time to enjoy the white-sand beaches and Gulf of Mexico. And with 4,500 square feet of living space, there is plenty of room to enjoy time together as well as find areas for play.
The main living level offers a grand gathering room with leather sofas, dining area, a gourmet kitchen with large center island, granite counters, high-end appliances, and a large pantry. Spacious decks also provide dining and relaxing areas while providing a view of the pool activities without being in the splash zone. The spacious pool deck increases the entertaining space.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Breath of Salty Air? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered and open parking
- Private 30 foot pool with shallow shelf
- Pool may be heated for additional charge
- Shaded and open sun areas at the pool area
- Gas grill
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Fish cleaning station
- House entrance with electronic lock
- Kitchenette with drink refrigerator and stand-alone ice maker
- Elevator entrance (services first 3 floors, does not go to the top floor bunk suite)
- Bunk room with Full over Full beds
- Bath with tub/shower combo
- Large open living area with Gulf views
- Full kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Large pantry
- Large center island with seating for five
- Laundry facilities
- Full bath with step-in shower
- King room
- Master suite with private Gulf-view deck
- Large Master bath with double vanities, separate shower and soaking tub
- Hall bath with step-in shower and double vanities
- King bedroom with access to hall bath
- Queen bedroom with access to hall bath
- Main laundry facilities
- Kids retreat with 3 sets of bunks
- Sofa and wall-mounted TV
- Full bath with tub/shower combo
Breath of Salty Air has easy access to the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path, so those wanting to get their “FIT” on while on vacation have no excuse.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet or want pool heat? Either one can be arranged for additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.