The Wanderlust Home! World-travel is the theme of this home that is in walking distance to AT&T Cowboys Stadium, Globe Life Park (the Texas Rangers' Ballpark), 1.4 miles from Arlington Convention Center and 1.7 miles from Six Flags over Texas. Conveniently located to both airports (20 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and 30 minutes from Dallas Love Field).
Completely outfitted for traveling with kids. Grill and patio furniture to grill before the games. Great for groups!
This home is in a small, quiet neighborhood perfectly located in walking distance to both stadiums, countless bars and restaurants, shopping and Wal-Mart. Conveniently located to I-30 and Highway 360.
The home is fully stocked for your stay with:
-Fully stocked kitchen: electric stove, oven, refrigerator with freezer, water filter pitcher, dishwasher, sink, microwave, pots & pans, dishes, utensils, hand-held mixer, and more!
-Ready for your morning: Keurig, French Press and Tea Kettle with Keurig pods, ground coffee (regular and decaf), green tea, sugar, sweet-n-low and creamer provided.
-Livingroom with a fold down sofa bed. Smart TV with Sling (+ the sports package for all your sports watching needs!) and you can log into your own accounts (your personal cable, NetFlix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc). We have some games and cards as well.
-Large Diningroom with large table, two benches and two chairs. Comfortably sits 8. Fun clipboard art wall with humorous pictures from all over the country.
-Gas grill, grill tools and outdoor table and chairs
-All bedrooms are wonderfully well lit.
-Master bedroom with king size bed, spacious closet, ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom.
-Second bedroom with queen size bed and oscillating floor fan.
-Third bedroom with full over full bunk bed with twin trundle. You gotta see this thing! And oscillating floor fan.
-Can accommodate extra guests on fold down sofa bed in living room, roll-away bed, twin mattress on the floor and pack-n-play for small children.
-Two bathrooms (one in the hall and an ensuite master bathroom) fully stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash and make-up remover towelettes. We provide plenty of clean towels. Bring your own toothpaste, we have the rest!
-We are fully stocked for children with a pack-n-play, high chair, toddler potty and plastic children sized cups, bowls and plates.
-Hangers, iron and ironing board to ensure you look your best while in town!
-Umbrella, flashlights, tapes, scissors, note pads, pens....we tried to think of everything!
You will access the vacation property with an electronic keypad. We will send you your personal code prior to arrival.
You have access to the entire home, backyard and two car garage. We have one closet in the hall that is locked for supplies.
We are available by phone and text 24/7 during your stay. Please let us know if you need anything!
Quiet neighborhood tucked in the middle of it all! Lots of restaurants within walking distance and every kind of cuisine you'd want within a few miles. Walking distance to groceries and shopping like Wal-Mart, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Dollar Tree, etc.
Uber or walking! Plenty of parking (two car garage and can fit 4 cars in driveway) if you are driving in or want to rent a car. But once you are at the house, everything you will need is in walking distance (restaurants, the stadiums, groceries, shopping, bars, etc)! 1. The City of Arlington has a 9% hotel occupancy tax. Currently, Airbnb’s platform is not set up to include the City’s Occupancy tax rate on their platform so we will be sending you a “special request” after booking through Airbnb to collect the 9% tax for the City. This must be paid prior to your arrival. Thank you for helping us stay compliant with the City of Arlington.
2. We allow pets with a flat $75 pet fee per animal. Upon booking, we will send all guests bringing pets a request to pay the $75 pet fee per animal. The following rules apply to all guests bringing pets:
a. Failure to report a pet on the property will result in a $150 fee per pet.
b. The homeowners are not responsible for the safety of your pet in the home or yard. We cannot guarantee the security of our fence and yard for your pet.
c. Pets are not allowed on beds or furniture.
d. Only house-trained pets allowed inside the property.
e. Pets must be supervised at all times or crated when not supervised or when guests are not at the property.
3. Smoking (or vaping) is NOT allowed in the home. If you choose to smoke, please smoke outside and properly dispose of your cigarette butts. If we find any evidence of smoking inside or the house smells like smoke you will be fined.
4. No drugs are allowed on the premises at any time.
5. NO parties. This is not an event facility. You can have friends and family visit but only 16 total people on the property during the day and only 12 guests can remain overnight.
6. Quiet hours are 10pm to 7am. Please be respectful of the neighbors and keep your noise levels down during these times. All of our neighbors live in these homes and we ask that you respect them.
7. Check out time is 11am, this means you MUST be out before 11:01 AM. Our cleaners arrive at 11:00 AM and if they have to wait on you, you may be assessed an additional cleaning charge. Please make sure all of your dishes are washed or in the dishwasher (and start the dishwasher). Also, please start a load of towels in the washing machine before leaving.
8. All guest (and visitor) vehicles must be parked in the driveway or immediately in front of the house (not to the side of the driveway on the side of the home). Do NOT park in front of the neighbors' houses or in front of their driveways making it difficult for them to backup.
9. Lock the door. Please remember to lock the front and back door when you come and go. Lock the door by entering the code we will provide for accessing the property.
10. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses.
11. We allow and welcome children under the follow stipulations:
a. Guests are responsible for any and all necessary 'baby/child proofing'.
b. Children under age 13 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
c. The use of the high-speed broadband internet connection is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by At&T.
13. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
14. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
15. Tell the truth. If you break or stain something, please let us know. We understand we are all human and accidents happen. We are much more willing to overlook anything accidental that is self-reported.