This private vacation rental is bright and beautiful! Enjoy gorgeous view of lake, golf course and wildlife in this quiet and private unit with screened lanai. The lanai is perfect spot to watch the sunset, relax and soak in Bonita Bay's beauty and peaceful tranquility.
Unit is available for Nightly (minimum 3 nights), Weekly, Monthly or Seasonal Rentals. See additional information below about the Bonita Bay community, including free beach shuttle and access to private amenities. Check calendar for availability!
Florida tile floors throughout; Bedroom suite and Living room have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors for direct access to screened lanai -- a highlight of this unit. Building provides easy elevator and stairway access to second floor unit. Bedroom has King bed, dresser, nightstand and cable TV. Living room has sofa, love seat, chair, flat screen HDTV with Cable and DVD player; ample closet and storage space. High Speed wired and wireless Internet is included at no additional charge.
Kitchen boasts updated stainless steel appliances, fully stocked with kitchenware needed for your stay. Dining table with chairs provides place for morning coffee (if you're not compelled to be outside on lanai!), meals or extra work space. In-unit washer/dryer laundry for use during your stay; extra towels and linens are at your fingertips.
Bring the outdoors in as you enjoy beautiful view of lake, golf course and wildlife. Condo unit has central AC with ceiling fans. Steps away from Wild Pines neighborhood pool, spa, screened club house, tennis courts and grilling pavilion. Poolside club house has restrooms, refrigerator and tables for eating or socializing. Also near pool are gas grills and tennis courts reserved exclusively for Wild Pines guests.
Check in time: 4PM; Check-out time: 10AM
Bonita Bay is premier development community spanning over 2,400 acres and one of the most beautiful private communities in SW Florida. Miles of walking and bicycle trails weave through incredibly lush and mature landscaped grounds. Enjoy three private parks, kayaking, boardwalks, trails and private Bonita Bay Beach Club on Gulf of Mexico (with free shuttle in season). This prestigious gated community is one of top golf communities in America and has received awards for excellence.
The community offers many free amenities to guests, including:
- Free shuttle service to Bonita Bay’s private Beach Club on Gulf of Mexico from Thanksgiving through April. Beach club features at no cost: restrooms, fresh water showers, beach chairs, umbrellas and shaded picnic pavilions with charcoal grills. (Out of season, you can also drive your own car to the beach club for first-come, first-served free parking.) Concession stand offers tasty food and drinks during peak season.
- Dining at Bonita Bay's own Backwater Jacks restaurant. Great place to gather for coffee. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served. Credit cards are welcome.
- Fishing pier, nature trails, butterfly garden, playground, picnic area, and boardwalk on Estero Bay found in Estero Bay Park.
- A 12 station fitness trail, basketball, bocce and lighted tennis and pickleball courts, playground, picnic areas with grills, canoe storage, boat docks, and community boat launch located in Riverwalk Park.
- Playground and nature trails in Spring Creek Park with no charge access to canoes.
- 12-mile award winning bike/walking trail system winds through preserved natural areas of master development.
Upscale shopping, restaurants and night life are within minutes of Wild Pines. The Promenade Center is located within Bonita Bay community in Bonita Springs, FL. Unit is midway between shopping and restaurants in Naples and Fort Myers, Bonita Springs is located south of islands of Sanibel and Captiva, and north of Marco. Don't overlook natural wonders of nearby Everglades National Park, Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, State Parks and Fort Myers Beach.
Shortly before your arrival, I will contact the Guard Gate at Bonita Bay to arrange for your vehicle pass. The vehicle pass will give you in/out access to the gated development.
On the unit door knob is a lock box. Before your stay I will send a welcome email with the code to unlock the lock box. Use the keys in the lock box to access the unit. The door and deadbolt use the same key.
Also prior to your visit I will email you a Renter Guide. You will NOT receive anything from me in the mail. Please review at your convenience prior to your stay and let me know if you have any questions. You will also find a hard copy of the guide in the unit when you arrive.
You can call or email me at any time before or during your stay if you have questions or concerns. After reserving, you will have access to my email ID and phone numbers.
Promenade at Bonita Bay, Coconut Point Mall, Miromar Outlet Mall, Waterside Shops, Gulf Coast Town Center