Our Owner/Manager is a certified Vacation Rental Property Manager with the California Association of Realtors.
June July and August must be booked as full month from the 1st to the 30th. We will not book from mid month to mid month.
VRBO stayed at Hermosa Oasis twice!
If booking a stay for one month we need to be close to the end of a current booking. If booking multiple month we can have more options, please inquire before putting in a request. We typically accommodate all requests.
The Casa Elegante is one of four Homes located at Hermosa Oasis. The Del Sol offers great ocean views from the front patio. The home itself is in an oceanfront 4 unit complex. The Elegante is located in the middle of the complex as a non ocean view apartment with ocean view patio privileges. Relax unwind to the sound of crashing waves. Something a coveted Strand location provides.
VRBO gave us a great review when they stayed with us. We believe you will also enjoy Hermosa Oasis too.
Give us a call today!
PLEASE NOTE: This home is NOT available for parties of ANY kind, including birthdays, graduations, and weddings... we are a strict NO party home.
~~~~~Exclusive Luxurious Strand location.
~~~~~If this home is booked we have 4 uniquely designed vacation rentals on site.
~~~~~The Kitchen has a view and beautiful high end cabinetry.
~~~~~Wood like flooring and marble throughout this and our other homes.
~~~~~HD Plasma TV's in almost every room, with all movie channels.
~~~~~DSL & wireless internet connections.
~~~~~Scroll down and see many more fantastic photos!
• On The Strand & it does not get any better than this!
• Just 5 blocks to Pier Plaza
• Walk to Noble park with grass for your pets.
• Walking distance from 100+ restaurants, theaters, nightclubs, and bars
• Walking distance to tennis courts, volleyballs courts, skateboard park, basketball courts, and lots of other recreational facilities – all free!
• Nearby farmer’s market and grocery stores
• 10 minutes from LAX
• 5 minutes from freeway
• Attention to detail throughout
• Keyless locks
Why Hermosa Beach?
• Ranked by Money Magazine as one of the Best Places To Live in the US
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #1 in US Best Places To Be Rich and Single
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #7 in US 6-Figure Towns
• One of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S.
• Consistently ranked as the cleanest ocean water in the L.A. area
• Consistently ranked as one of America’s top walking cities
• Average of 325 days of sunshine a year
• Fiesta Hermosa – most popular street fair in Southern California – every Memorial and Labor Day weekend
• Other annual events include Hermosa Beach Ironman, Hermosa Beach Film Festival, International Surf Festival, U.S. Paddleboard Championships, Hermosa Beach Sunset Concert, Shakespeare by the Sea, and more
• Citywide WiFi
• Home to multiple Olympic and world champion gold medal volleyball players
• Close drive to multiple golf courses
• Top ranked police department
Notable residents include:
o Carson Daly - television personality
o Daniel Tosh - comedian
o Eric Fonoimoana - professional AVP volleyball player, Olympic gold medal winner
o Jack Black - actor who grew up in Hermosa
o Jimmy Kimmel - television personality
o Kerri Walsh - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Michael Strahan - professional NFL football player
o Misty May-Treanor - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Steve Lyons - former professional MLB baseball player, Fox sportcaster and current Dodgers broadcast team
o Ted Coombs - Author of 'For Dummies' computer books series
o And many more… .
Relax and enjoy the warmth of our hospitality.
Please be sure to Click on the link:****************See All My Rental Listings *****************(Located below, near inquire about this property)
We would like to thank-you for your warm hospitality. We enjoyed our stay very nuch, your place is well decorated with beautiful and tasteful furnishings. Most important is your sweet and professional attitude. We look forward to seeing you on the East Coast. Please visit us anytime. With Best Regards, Sean & Holly