In a Gated Community with Amazing Amenities! Bici della Nonna boasts 180-degree mountain views from the deck and nearly every room in the house.
Prepare homestyle meals in the fully equipped kitchen, share laughs around the family dining table, and watch your favorite shows on the large flat screen TV with cable service while sitting by the stone fireplace in the living area. A game room and second living area on the lower level are outfitted with foosball and ping-pong tables.
Take advantage of the mountain weather and enjoy the gas grill and outdoor dining area. A stay Bici della Nonna invites you to get outdoors with upper and lower decks, a picnic area, and covered deck space for enjoying nature in any weather.
This home is conveniently located just one mile from the Wolf Laurel Ski Lodge! This Asheville vacation rental is located in Mars Hill and is approximately 48 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 2-Story Home
• 4 Bedrooms: 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds (Bunk)
• 3 Full Baths
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 King Bed with attached Full Bath; Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Three - 1 Twin/Full Bunk Bed; Full Bath in hallway
• Lower Level: Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• 4WD Recommended - During the winter months, a 4WD vehicle is recommended to access Bici della Nonna.
• Community Amenities - Amenities are available between May 1st and October 31st*, and include a swimming pool, tennis and pickle ball courts, a basketball half-court, a picnic pavilion, a kid's playground, and fishing in the community pond. (Note that the picnic pavillion is available for guest use but cannot be scheduled for events.) Also included is use of the Community Center with a library, art wall, and activity center, and access to seasonal programs and events. (*The swimming pool is open seasonally from Memorial Day through September.)
• *Bici della Nonna is pet-friendly with restrictions, allowing only dogs weighing less that 50 lbs.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, use the "Personal Message" box when making your reservation to tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your Flipkey/TripAdvisor total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.