About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay0 - 5 nights
Hot Tub with Mountaintop Views! Lookout Lodge offers plenty of space to spread out, including two living areas, a game room, and upper and lower decks. Watch your favorite shows on any of six flat screen TVs, all with cable service. You'll love cooking in the fully equipped kitchen and sharing meals around the family dining table.
Serve your guests at the wet bar while enjoying the lower level stone fireplace and pool table. In the evening, unwind in the private hot tub and retire to a king-size bed in the master suite. The bunk room is perfect for kids with two twin beds and a third trundle bed. Make memories that will keep you coming back again and again to Lookout Lodge!
Situated at nearly 4,000-feet, the Scenic Wolf cabin community is high up in the Blue Ridge Mountains and offers panoramic long-range mountain views. In the winter, guests enjoy convenient access to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort (located at the bottom of the mountain). The community pool (open seasonally in the summer months) provides a fun warm weather activity.
Don't forget your furry friend Fido, this property is pet-friendly! The Scenic Wolf cabin community is located in Mars Hill, North Carolina, and is approximately 27 miles from the heart of downtown Asheville.
• 3-Story Cabin
• 4 Bedrooms: 1 King, 2 Queen, 3 Twin
• 3 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Bedroom One - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath; Half Bath in hall
• Upper Level: Bedroom Two - 1 Queen Bed; Bedroom Three - 3 Twin Beds; shared Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Four - 1 Queen Bed; Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• Due to a steep, winding paved road leading to the Scenic Wolf cabins, use of a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended during the winter months.
• Each cabin at Scenic Wolf is large and multi-leveled with upper and lower decks located over steep drop-offs (providing the wonderful views!). If stairs or a fear of heights are a concern for anyone in your party, please consider the various cabin floor plans that are available.
• A clear cell signal at Scenic Wolf can be hit-or-miss. Each cabin has a landline phone and free wireless Internet to keep you connected.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important Information!
We love our furry friends! If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, tell us how many (max. 2 dogs) and their weight. Thanks!
• There is a non-refundable pet fee of $85 for 1 dog or $125 for 2 dogs (plus taxes).
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals.
• A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect the pet fee.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your reservation.
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found in your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO BOOKING.
This vacation rental comes with a with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting, and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.
Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Additional information about rental rates
Damage deposit: $2,000.00