Seclusion, Off Grid & Stunning 360 views! 3 Levels-1B/1.5BA, sleeps 6
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - 3 different sets of stairs. 1 inside 2 outside.3 different sets of stairs. 1 inside 2 outside.
Pets allowed - 2 pets max. $150/pet per stay 2 pets max. $150/pet per stay
No parties/events - We must pre-approve all events prior to booking.We must pre-approve all events prior to booking.
No smoking - $500 fine will be imposed for smoking in the cabin$500 fine will be imposed for smoking in the cabin
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults) - $100/PERSON/NIGHT OVER 6 GUESTS & EVICTION$100/PERSON/NIGHT OVER 6 GUESTS & EVICTION
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No Pets on furniture/beds. Do not use linens as pet beds. If there is excessive shedding on rugs/linens/furniture an additional fee will be charged.
- NO EARLY ARRIVALS OR LATE DEPARTURES W/O PRE-APPROVAL. A FEE WILL BE INCURRED IF NOT APPROVED. CHECK IN IS AFTER 4PM & CHECK OUT IS PRIOR TO 11AM.
- Inspect the cabin at check in & notify us within 24 hrs of issues or dissatisfaction. A refund will not be considered after check out otherwise.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Debbie & AndyAsk a question
About Debbie & Andy
Andy and I love to travel. We have been to many places such as Canada, Mexico, Hawaii and all over the US. We discovered Broken Bow, OK in 2007 when we began Boating and ATV'g. We instantly fell in love with the area. It quickly became our dream to own land inside of the National Forest. We realized our dream April of 2012. Andy and I immediately began construction on our cabin we call The Cliffhouse. We wanted to share our dream with everyone else as well. We invite to come out to The Phoenix Rising. You will feel rejuvenated, relaxed and glad you came. Please give us a call or email us with questions.
Debbie & Andy purchased this Cabin in 2018
Why Debbie & Andy chose Broken Bow
We wanted some acreage for privacy and possible future development.
What makes this Cabin unique
Stunning views, seclusion, privacy, peace.
- english, spanish