This property is nestled in the beautiful White Mountains, just 35 minutes from Payson and 20 minutes from Heber. It's close proximity to Woods Canyon Lake, Willow Springs Lake, and Black Canyon Lake allows for fishing, kayaking, and boating. Bring your ATV's to enjoy the many riding trails. This bunkhouse is approx 1,000 sq feet and located next door to our main cabin. It features brand new kitchen & bath, new paint, and flooring (updated Mar. 2018). ** We are currently finishing the outdoor area, prices reflect the work in progress. More pictures to come in the next few weeks. ** Amenities listed below.
* Dogs are allowed for additional $25/dog fee (2 dog max). NO CATS due to a significant allergy to cat dander. Property is not fenced.
* Smoking allowed outside only. PENDING FIRE RESTRICTIONS. Ashtrays provided.
* Smart TV
* Luggage racks
1 queen bed
3 twin beds
1 fold out cot
All bed linens and extra blankets included
Refrigerator, stove/oven (no dishwasher)
Cooking utensils, pots/pans
Silverware, dishes, coffee cups, glasses
Kitchen table seats 5
Shower, sink, toilet
Toilet Paper provided
What to bring with you:
* Netflix password for smart TV
* ice (there is a general store on Hwy 260 & Sheep Springs)
* Weather appropriate clothing/ toiletries
* ATV's, fishing gear, small fishing boats, hiking accessories or whatever you need for outdoor fun.
** Bunkhouse will be closed for the season from Nov. 15 - April 15. May consider opening up for 7 day rentals. **