- english, french, german, spanish, italian, English
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Property ID 1421624
Great location, pleasant apartment.
Great location, Hubert answers textos really fast, had a great time at his place!
Great for short people
The neighborhood had a good vibe and was close to the Metro. Lots and lots of steep stairs and there was no air conditioning. The ceilings in the shower were very low, and we are tall people so it was not comfortable. The apartment was clean though.
Great location, charming with some quirks
Overall a good value and I'd stay here again.
2. Good space, nice to have living and dining rooms separate
3. Charm, exposed beams, set back from the street
4. Super responsive owner's agent
5. Kitchen stove actually vents outside, so cooking smells exit the apt!
1. Fourth floor, be ready for stairs
2. Ceilings are low. Really low especially in the shower and tub.
3. Listing indicates AC. While the unit seemed to have a portable air conditioner, it wasn't hooked up when we visited so we ended up leaving the windows open. It was generally fine given cool evenings in June. Just know it's not central AC. I might hesitate to rent here in hotter summer months.
4. Unit shows some wear. White furniture has minor stains (granted it's white!). Vanities in bathrooms show minor/light veneer peeling. Again, minor, just don't expect brand new picture perfect.
Great location, average furnishings.
Great location, can walk to many places. Apartment is average on the furnishings, definitely not recently renovated as the furnishings seem a bit worn. Tip for any renters, there is no bath soap provided and no extra toilet paper. No paper towels and no condiments in the kitchen. No door to the bathroom in 2nd bedroom and master bedroom door nor bathroom door doesn’t close. The monoprix is very close and you can pick up anything you need there. Also very steep 4 flights of stairs, we were fine with it but perhaps others may not be. Overall just an average rental.
Great location to experience local flavor!
Overall the property is clean!
Comfortable rental up to 4 people
Remodeled interior and modern look
Close to Metro
Close to many great restaurants
Areas that need improvement:
The furtniure needs to be cleaned
Beds need to have sheets
If you advertise that you will have a bottle of wine waiting for your guests, then make sure that you do.
Owner can be more responsive to renter questions.